• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest Female Gym Leader (Revived)

Years
  • Jeez well I voted for... Erika, Gardenia, Candice and Clair.
    So, I like the two grass girls... and Candice... well the name says it all... and Clair... is just hotter without the e.
    ;)

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Awww, why doesn't Clair get many votes? D: I mean, I voted for Flannery because I love her to death, but still.
    Jasmine's one of my top favorites too, but... she's really pretty, not sexy. xD

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • What is Bugsy doing here?

AND JANINE DISCRIMINATION AGAIN! I thought that with HGSS It'd never happen.

Delete Bugsy, put in Janine.

Years
  • Awww, why doesn't Clair get many votes? D: I mean, I voted for Flannery because I love her to death, but still.
    Jasmine's one of my top favorites too, but... she's really pretty, not sexy. xD
    Actually... now that I realise it... I did vote for the pretty ones... and the cute one (candice)... and the hot one(clair)... but i didn't vote for the sexy ones.
    That's weird.
    XD

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • I think Sabrina, after seeing her new look in HG/SS, well, lets just say I sort of got my first slight Pokecharacter crush.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    I really don't find any of the female Pokemon gym leaders THAT sexy, but I guess I would go for either Sabrina or Flannery. I also like Jasmine a bunch, but she's rather cute than sexy, IMO.

Years
  • Defenately sabrina.
    I mean, just look at this:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • When I was like, 9, I had a crush on Sabrina. Then came Erika... Then came Bugsy... And then I found out he was a guy.

After that, I realized that having crushes on make-believe characters was a little akward. I still think Sabrina is cute, though. I love the fact that she is psychic.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Sabrina, new and old. I used to be obsessed with her. Love her even more with her new design.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Sabrina! O yeah she is a babe for sher. (And she knows what we are thinking as well!, how sexy! Lol).

Flannery.... Come on guys;p She is more cute.

Evn though I know she is not a gym leader, I musy say Cynthia has an appeal to her as well:D

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    For me, in order:

14. Liza - Meh.
    13. Maylene - Looks too young. Also, she has no nose.
    12. Gardenia - Weird haircut.
    11. Fantina - Kinda scary looking.
    10. Erika - Forgettable.
    9. Roxanne - Kinda cute.
    8. Winona - Nice looking.
    7. Whitney - Hot, but in an obvious way.
    6. Jasmine - Sexy in a cute kinda way.
    5. Flannery - Red hot? Definitely.
    4. Misty - I've been in love with her since I was 8 years old. :P
    3. Candice - Sexy schoolgirl!
    2. Sabrina - Please don't read my thoughts Sabrina, you don't wanna know what I'm thinking about!
    1. Clair - I never thought that a bunch of pixels could be so damn smoking.

And Bugsy's a dude.

Back