• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest Female Gym Leader

S

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayselipera

If we throw up all the Elite Four girls we'll get Agatha :)

yum.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    HI FIVE FELLOW CANDICE ADMIRERS! *gives out high-fives* **** YEAH SEAKING!!

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Defiantly Misty and Jasmine xD. Misty I have always found very cute from the beginning and shes #1 in my mind, Jasmine also a very close second. When I saw her I immediately thought she was as well.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Ehhhhhhhh.... Um, ....Bugsy's a guy. 0.0

Anyway, I picked Maylene because she's tough, endurant, and of course haaaaaawwwwt!!!! Gotta love the pink hair! And she also has a Lucario. =D

Second would probably be Gardenia, then Candice. I agree that Flannery is hot, but the personality sort of gets in the way.

Last edited:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Uhh how can a sprite be sexy? Lol I suppose it'll be Jasmine.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    None. They're video game characters. I don't understand peoples' obsessions with things that aren't real. They're all nasty anyway IMO.

EDIT to Kerotan: Lololol. I had to do a double take when you said Jeremy, as that is my name and I was like "Wha? Whitney? The hell...?"

Last edited:

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    I voted for Whitney to avoid being bludgeoned to death by Jeremy.

(Though I think the idea of having crushes on non-existent people is preposterous.)

EDIT:Looks like OP has never played a metal generation game. (LOL FOUR VOTES FOR BUGSY)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back