• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexual orientation?

Sexual orientation?

• Heterosexual

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • Bisexual/Pansexual

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • Asexual

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Other/Unsure/Questioning

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years

• As well as the other people who have used the term "100%" when stating their sexual orientation. In that other sexual orientation thread, Shining Raichu made the same claim and I would like to refer you all to my response here where I explain why it is incorrect to make such a claim.
    As for me, I'm pretty sure I'm heterosexual.
    Ah a Logical fallacies.
    I'll make 3 points

First you are stating a presumption, since the right answer is not 100% known, the current answer must be false. That current answer might, or might not be false. A truth can exist regardless if one is aware of the truth, or has proven said, or even if they disagree with that truth.
    *Example, If I was to say " I will live to be 98 years old". You may say, "How can you know that unless you die" But lets say I did live to 98, but in my initial claim, I was right, and even if I had poor reasoning the statement "I will live to be 98" was truth. (I guess that is not the best example, but it will do)

The logic that if you can't meet every female, then you can not be 100% sure. That makes the second assumption that, every female is different. Some may say that we are very different people, and no two people are the same, but genetically we are all 99.9% The same.

3rd, once a pattern is established, one can assume said pattern would continue unless proven wrong, as such it is logically fine to say that a person is 100% sure, since all the evidence points to that direction. If that rule is not followed then nothing can be true 100%.

In conclusion, you can not logically say that, that a person cann't be 100% sure.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Drakow said:
    You see! He has learnt his lesson!

I actually never saw the post you made in the other thread until I clicked your link just now lmao. You may think it's impossible to claim to be 100% homosexual, but I most definitely stand by it! People often marvel at my impressive ability to accomplish the impossible, and I can't imagine why this instance should be any different :P

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I've been Asexual until I was 20, because I was never really attracted to anyone. But, I would say I'm Heterosexual now, because I've grown out of that stage.

Clucknadus

Tornadus Therian Form
    Years
  • Well... I think I'm bisexual. I've only ever been with women, but I seem to find attraction towards both. So... not 100% sure, so I voted unsure/questioning.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm straight. I've only been attracted to females and can't see that changing at any time in the future. Not in a relationship right now though and haven't ever really been in a "serious" relationship (read: beyond a few dates) but I'm definitely attracted to the opposite sex rather than the same sex.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Er, I'm bisexual, though it's more pansexual, because at this point I've pretty much landed on the fact that I'm attracted to the person for themselves rather than what's in their pants. When I'm actively looking I do lean a bit more towards females, but I can fall for males (its just uncommon), and I do currently have a boyfriend, which is going pretty smoothly.

Years
  • I would consider myself bicurious. Sure I've never had a girlfriend, but I've had many girl crushes that were/are actually more serious than just a friend or admiration sorta thing.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Bisexual, & simply stated, it started with the question of "why not?". More to it now though, but I'd rather build my reasoning completely than share it first.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'm like 80% heterosexual, lol. Though I'm still young and free so that may change either way ~

Haseyo

쏘쿨
    Years
  • I'm heterosexual. Some thought I was gay when they first met me, but I'm just a nice dude that doesn't have a bunch of bass in his voice. I just love me some women, yo.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • 100% Hetero
    I have always liked boys, in childhood most of my closest friends were boys and I am very attracted to the male form.

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • I'm straight. Oddly enough, I have a really hard time finding myself attracted to a person. The number of girls I've actually felt any real attraction to is only six... which I'm guessing is low but that's just how it is for me. I have to have something beyond the derp physical thing.

I have had people ask me if I'm gay or straight though. I guess it's because I don't talk about the opposite sex? Maybe I'm just not interested. Hmm. I wonder.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I'm a heterosexual. Always been attracted to girls since age 12.

Apparently, I'm also a metrosexual according to friends. For the longest time, I had no idea what that meant. Turns out it means I dress sexy or something. =P

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Super-gay.

Nah, just a bit homosexual actually. When I was younger (12-14?) I identified as bisexual, not because I was in denial necessarily, just I flirted with a lot of girls and relationships weren't at all sexual for either gender - so it was more biromantic or whatever I guess. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I'm heterosexual. I've never thought about being with another girl or am attracted to girls that way.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Je suis straight. There was a little bit of a questioning period when I was younger, but that's all gone now. :D

Back