• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sexually numb

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
    im quite relaxed about sexual talks (especially with my family which is kinda weird tbh) however most of my friends arent so i try not to make a topic about it since i end up being labeled as a pervert XP

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
    I totally get embarrassed about sex talks though I do have a sexual experience with someone..
    Which totally doesn't make any sense at all D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I find it just a little bit repulsive that I am so confident and unembarrassed in talking about sexual stuff these days. There used to be a mystery to it gdi. xD

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
    I have no issues talking about sex. My friends have been talking it since we all hit puberty. I was pretty much a late bloomer and I didn't give crap in till maybe 15 or something. During my late bloomer stage I wasn't shy about sex just wasn't that into it. Now it's a totally different story I have no issue talking about it actually it's really cool topic to talk about if you study up on the subject. I mean actually study not you know.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I'm pretty comfortable talking about sexual topics. It's pretty much the easiest thing for me to talk about lol. And depending on the person that's talking about it it can change between interesting or repulsing and I'm a pretty sexual person. My approach to sexual topics and kids are gross. That's just something you don't talk about together or to or whatever. My kids would probably just find out what they find out as they find it out.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I'm pretty open about it. It's a natural thing and we were put on this world to reproduce. There's no reason in hiding your viewpoints on them.

Years
    I honestly feel uncomfortable if anyone is talking about sex that I know. I just don't want to imagine them doing it lol. I do find it embarrassing and I share none of my sex life with anyone. I'm also not much of a sexual person at all. For me, in my opinion anyways, it is a private subject and I just don't like talking about it with people. When it comes time to talk to my son about it, it will probably be extremely uncomfortable but I'll talk about what I need to with him so that he knows what he needs to know.

On the internet, I will talk about just about anything, including sexual topics, but I just can't do it in person lol.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I despise talking about my own sexual experiences because people are always judging and being scrupulous about something they've no right to. Sexual topics in general, though, are completely fine with me.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    For me, the less I know someone the more comfortable I am talking about sexual things with them, I've found. Maybe with people I'm closer too, it's easier to picture them doing sexual things which is usually a mental image I'd rather steer clear of.

Talking about sex and sexuality isn't something I necessarily try to shy away from but when it comes to personal experience, I have none, so it's not exactly a topic I feel like I can have much of an opinion about. And even once I do, I get flustered pretty easily so I probably still wouldn't talk about it much, haha.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    For me, the less I know someone the more comfortable I am talking about sexual things with them, I've found. Maybe with people I'm closer too, it's easier to picture them doing sexual things which is usually a mental image I'd rather steer clear of.
    Why is that, do you think? I find that to actually be a little odd, considering most people I know are more comfortable talking about that with people they are incredibly close with. I don't necessarily agree with the latter way of thinking, as I'm not estranged to discussing most topics with anyone.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Why is that, do you think? I find that to actually be a little odd, considering most people I know are more comfortable talking about that with people they are incredibly close with. I don't necessarily agree with the latter way of thinking, as I'm not estranged to discussing most topics with anyone.
    I guess most people I've grown really close to over the years were people I knew before real sexual activity was even something that crossed my mind, so we never talked about it to begin with. It feels like it would be weird to start now. (Not to mention of my main group of friends, I think it's just me and one other who are virgins so when sex talk does start, we feel very out of place in the conversation because we can't back up anything we say with actual experience.)

But with people I've just met, that kind of conversational taboo isn't there because we're generally both well over the age of sexual maturity and the topic can be breached much easier. I imagine once I got close to these people, though (hasn't happened yet, I've mainly just had acquaintances/borderline friends in the last few years), I probably wouldn't shy away from that kind of conversation just because we grew to know each other better.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I grew up thinking sex is repulsive. My parents never gave me the talk and the school did a lackluster job. My parents never openly expressed love to each other. They've been in separate rooms for over a decade now. They didn't really like it when my older brother talked dirty around the family. Like, about his bathroom habits. Too much information to share to your little sister. I wonder how much he's taught his little kid. The world doesn't need more one more little kid playing Call of Duty and saying rude things about one's mother. Sexual themes should should be hidden to some extent, at least until age 10. I joke and say a lot of weird things around others too, but in reality I have no drive.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    I'm not uncomfortable about them, but neither am I comfortable. It's just something I go with the flow about, I guess. I can talk about it (albeit rarely), but I don't really mind. Indifferent, really. You have to be someone I really know or am used to, to get me to even open up about sexual topics. x)

Just don't expect me to join in the discussion often. :p

Back