• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexy Cowboy here!

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2012
    Hey guys! ImAnPKIE12 here! Im started to get into rp's alot. Ive been a long time Pokemon fan. I'm also a bull rider, team roping, all the rodeo stuff. I know thats an unusual combination, Pokemon and rodeos, but hey, I grew up with both. hoping to make some new friends here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Wooooooah there, cowboy! xD

Welcome to PC! I did see you joinin' dem roleplays at the Roleplay Corner. Great to see ya here! Take your time exploring the wonderful world of roleplaying. I'm sure there's a roleplay suitable for you that's gonna intrigue you. If you're new to roleplaying in general, you can always ask the regulars there any questions you may have, especially the moderator of the section, Skymin! :)

Looking forward to see you roleplay! Be sure you read dem rules, and I hope to see you around! See ya!

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
    Well Howdy! Welcome to PC. If you fancy some Role Playing, as Leaf Storm said, check out the Role Play Corner, there are plenty of role plays going on there of all kinds. I myself, love to RP, been doing it since I was 10 years old. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and make sure to read the New User Rules, I'll see you around Cowboy!

Cid

Years
    Rodeo stuff sounds so badass, but then I've never seen it done in real life so I wouldn't know! I'm such a sheltered person, haha. XD

Welcome aboard though, Okie! Megan and Elite Four Lucian directed you to the Roleplay Corner, and I think you will enjoy that place as much as they say you will! I'll just be here to remind you that there is a world outside that place, PC is filled with lots of sections to explore and try your hands with. If you feel like venturing out in the open like a proper cowboy, then I suggest that you familiarize yourself with the local rules of every section you visit, too! ;D

But yeah, since you're a Pokémon fan, good places to check out would be the General Pokémon Gaming Discussions, Alternative Pokémon Gaming Discussions and the Current Generation Pokémon Gaming section. Or you could stay in Creative Discussions and try writing in Fan Fiction and Writing, because I think that isn't too much of an offshoot from RPing. There are some fun forum games in Pokémon Trivia and Other Trivia which you might find interesting, too.

It's all up to you. The most important thing is that you'll have a blast while you're on. I hope this won't be the last time I'll hear from you. :D

Back