• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Battle Thread

ShadowLucario

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2008
    Hello, all. I am looking for a few battles to test the waters here.
    Here are my rules:
    lv 100
    6v6
    Singles
    No VC
    No Ubers/Hacks
    ALL clauses

OH! This is VERY important. NO SKARMORIES OR BLISSEYS ALLOWED. SkarmBliss is used almost every game. It is boring and shows no skill. So when you battle me, there will be no SkarmBliss. If i see either, then i will disconnect. [You are challenging ME, so you have to follow MY rules if you want to battle me.]

My FC is in my signature. Good luck.

Last edited:

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    OH! This is VERY important. NO SKARMORIES OR BLISSEYS ALLOWED. SkarmBliss is used almost every game. It is boring and shows no skill. So when you battle me, there will be no SkarmBliss. If i see either, then i will disconnect. [You are challenging ME, so you have to follow MY rules if you want to battle me.]

I disagree with the statement of no skill involved when using SkarmBliss. Any noob can train a Skarmory and a Blissey, but it takes skill to actually use them, since it's so much harder to run SkarmBliss successfully with the physical/special split. Most people are turning to Bronzong to resist everything that Skarm does, plus some. I'd say if you're banning Skarmory, you should ban Bronzong too.

Either way, if you want no SkarmBliss, you should stick to UU play. Skarmory isn't too popular these days no matter what. Blissey, however, is EVERYWHERE in OU.

ShadowLucario

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2008
    I disagree with the statement of no skill involved when using SkarmBliss. Any noob can train a Skarmory and a Blissey, but it takes skill to actually use them, since it's so much harder to run SkarmBliss successfully with the physical/special split. Most people are turning to Bronzong to resist everything that Skarm does, plus some. I'd say if you're banning Skarmory, you should ban Bronzong too.

Either way, if you want no SkarmBliss, you should stick to UU play. Skarmory isn't too popular these days no matter what. Blissey, however, is EVERYWHERE in OU.

Well, you are entitled to your opionion. If you disagree, just dont battle me. Plus, i see 100x more Skarmories than Blisseys. and Cakekun[sorry if i spelled wrong], i am ready.

Back