• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Lugia?

Blade975

Pokemon Hunter!
    Years
    I was just wondering on Pokemon XD,i caught Lugia and its fullly shadow the color of its changed,i passed the game and all(have'n got all the shadow pokemon do)but i don't no how to pruiffy Luiga,i no how 2 but,by makingthe flow to the max,i've tryed dat buttthe pokemon i have won't increass the flow,so dose any one no how to pruffiy lugia,what pokemon and what level they r out,plz i would need some help on this!

~Blade975

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
    O yeah XD right?,well they have made it so completcated
    from the relic to the prufy machine,its too bad dat u can't lower lugias heart gaguge so im more stumped then u r!

Deoxysguy

Deoxyaholic AND Scizorholic
    Years
    Alrighty, you need to max out the tempo in all 9 chambers and put lugia in any one. It will instantly have its bar empty. Then if you remove it before you purify it it will refill. Just max out 9 tempos and it will be easier from there.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I should make a guide on this and have it stickied. All in favor?

Deoxysguy

Years
    I'm in favor. We need a full guide. Or a guide on purification. I'm sure a few people do. People sure are ignorant.

Last edited:

Blade975

Pokemon Hunter!
    Years
    Deoxysguy said:
    Alrighty, you need to max out the tempo in all 9 chambers and put lugia in any one. It will instantly have its bar empty. Then if you remove it before you purify it it will refill. Just max out 9 tempos and it will be easier from there.
    thankz alot,i tryed dat but i don't have anought pokemon 2 do dat

Deoxysguy

Years
    Go find Miror B. he'll have some pokemon for you to sang if you missed some, so be on the lookout for him. Go catch all of the shadow pokemon you can then purify them or go to the pokespots.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2006
    Shadow lugia and pokemon

I have so many weak shadow pokemon. I had won the game already... How do i get more pokemon purified?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    SdwLugialuver28392 said:
    I have so many weak shadow pokemon. I had won the game already... How do i get more pokemon purified?
    ONE thing this Thread is way too old so it should get closed. You then put them in a purifying chamber or walk and battle with them
    This should be answered in the question thread.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Pika_blue

Cipher ***** Gorigan HATER
    Years
    Mabbe ask on the other Forum, where you wanted Munchlax (I replied).

What you need to do is this:

The FLOW is irrelevant. IT DOSE NOT MATTER!

The Tempo is at max in all nine sets i.e. everone has a move it is good against. Avoid using Normal Types, use Surskit, as lots of things are good against it.

Hop I helped!

Back