• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Shadow Pack~(Inspired By Hazy_Aurora on PUK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2011
"I live around here." Ruby replied.

Fanton walked up to Ruby.

"I'm Fanton..." He said.

"Nice to meet you Fanton." Ruby said. "And who's your purple freind?"

Jerkyguy

Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen Jun 13, 2005
"Nightshade" he said taking a glance at her eyes then quickly looking away
He turned back with his eyes covered glowing Dark green shades.
"I hope you dont mind if I wear these...Its something about you eyes.." He grined

Jerkyguy

Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen Jun 13, 2005
Nightshade looked angry at Fanton "It is a Paradise" he paused and hooked over the horizen growing to pale sandy brown color.
"Just..Over the Desert to a cave and over an Ocean" He eyes werinf glowing bright behind the the shades "A Jungle and...Paradise."
He realized Ruby stuck out like a sore thumb "You know..you could make yourself look more dark...cause we don't want to be noticed..."

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2011
"Well what can I do? I can't change my fur." Ruby replied. "She's light blue!" She added pointing at Aqua.

Aqua went darker.

"That dosn't count." Ruby said.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
"I might be able to solve this problem..." Keiran walked closer to Ruby. He morphed to a shadow, and enveloped Ruby with darkness. Keiran morphed back into an Umbreon. "There, I think that fixes it."

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2011
"Er... Thanks..." Ruby replied.

She was examining her darker fur.

Fanton looked up to the moon.

"Well if we are going to go anywhere, we should get some rest..." He said.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
"You guys sleep, I think I'll just stay up..." Keiran said. He stared at the shining Moon. "And stare at the Moon."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back