• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Scizor's Sprites

How are my sprites?

• You're a spriting god!

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • Excellent

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Good

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Horrible

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • They suck.

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    I tried, can't do it... I really didn't understand what you said, do you want it to evolve, then the marshstomp has it's arm in the air, then it puts it's arm down?

Last edited:
    Years
    You are all welcome. Here you go, Bonslymaster.
    Shadow Scizor's Sprites

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    What I mean is, the Mudkip evolves, then raises the arm (any one) and something (a small ball) in the "hand" shines and it evolves (the evolution occures while the arm is up and the small thing is shining). Never mind about the falling part...

Hope ya can! Thanks for now!

Years
    QFred said:
    What I mean is, the Mudkip evolves, then raises the arm (any one) and something (a small ball) in the "hand" shines and it evolves (the evolution occures while the arm is up and the small thing is shining). Never mind about the falling part...

Hope ya can! Thanks for now!
    Is this what you meant?
    Shadow Scizor's Sprites
    (Yes, I know it sucks) :dead:

NecroJulian

Prince of the Abyss
    Years
    That's really good, SS. Now your big brother has a request. It's kinda big, but I have faith in you. Can you have these four Pokemon,
    Shadow Scizor's Sprites
    Shadow Scizor's Sprites
    , do this animation. Can you have the Raikou flap it's wings twice, then buzz with electricty, have the Mewtwo flap it's wings twice, then flex it's arms and roar, as it glows purple, have the Mew flap it's wings twice and slash it's scythes, and have the Shadow Lugia flap it's wings twice and fire off a beam of red energy? Have it all as one animation, one Pokemon doing the move, then flashing to the next, in order as I gave it, please.Thanks in advance, I have faith in you, bro.

Years
    NecroJulian said:
    That's really good, SS. Now your big brother has a request. It's kinda big, but I have faith in you. Can you have these four Pokemon,
    Shadow Scizor's Sprites
    Shadow Scizor's Sprites
    , do this animation. Can you have the Raikou flap it's wings twice, then buzz with electricty, have the Mewtwo flap it's wings twice, then flex it's arms and roar, as it glows purple, have the Mew flap it's wings twice and slash it's scythes, and have the Shadow Lugia flap it's wings twice and fire off a beam of red energy? Have it all as one animation, one Pokemon doing the move, then flashing to the next, in order as I gave it, please.Thanks in advance, I have faith in you, bro.
    Welp, I'll do it, but it might take a long time.
    P.S, I haven't been in my shop for some time because I have been playing XD! Got it yesterday.

Years
    Here it is, and I also have your animation, bro, and I think it sucks. :dead: And I havent been on to work on it much, because I've been playing XD. :classic:
    Shadow Scizor's Sprites

Shadow Scizor's Sprites

Years
    You're welcome, NecroJulian, bro, thought you wouldn't like it.

Here you go, Sligkid.
    Shadow Scizor's Sprites
    And I use good ol' MS paint, that's why they take long to make. I use Animagic for the animations.

Back