• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadowburn's Sprite Encampment

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
    Fusions -

Fakes -

Chao -

Revamps -

Other Stuff -

Comments? More to be added soon.

Pokehuman

Devoted Trainer
    Years
    hmmm, your fusions are pretty good, your fakes not so much, and i like the chaos and the quasire sword. they awesome ^_^

PokeFan187

Pikachu Fanatic ~ ⋆
    Years
    I like all of them! ^_^ But you went a little overboard with the Chao Giratina Wings lol

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
    Ratings...

(1 to 5 stars)

Fusions ***
    I look at some of them and say to myself, "wow, thats really good" then I look at others and say, "What is that!?!?" so, some of them, could have been better...

Fakes **
    The only thing about them I like...are your flame sprites...they look good but the bodies they're on are bad...

Chaos *****
    YAH! 5 STARS! Those are a lot better then the ones I've seen before...

Revamps ****
    The lines look kinda squigly...but that might not be your fault...

Other ***
    THE SQUIRTLE IS AWSOME ><!!! But the quagsire swords handle is kinda short but it loks good...the trainer...looks like a recolor...wich means if you edited it its pretty good edit! The pichu head...looks semi awsome...theres just something about it that doesn't seem right...

obLonG

Now for half price!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    Squirtle good.Fusions Gude.Fakes Not so Gude.Chaos Gudy gudy gumdrops!

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    I like the scratch's some are better then others but yeah I like the scratch's.

Back