• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadows in the Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    Rukia got up and sighed sadly. Hoping that her Shinx was okay. She continued to run ahead of them, running as fast as she could. "Sparx I'll save you." she thought jumping over rocks, or probably Geodude. "My Pokemon won't do to much good in here if a rock type Pokemon gets in my way. Electric Type don't have effect against a rock type." she thought.

mew three

Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2007
    Where is that damn shinx?! Blizzard thought while running.He needed to find it or it will be dead with all these rock type pokemon in here!
    Bizzard kept looking and looking but couldnt find it.
    Where is it?!?! he thought again.
    He looked everywhere but no shinx.
    Blizzard just groaned, Damn that Shinx and its skill to hide! he thought again.

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    Right them a gaint Golem stepped up in front of her and hit Rukia with a Role Out attack. "Shoot." she thought getting slammed to the cave wall. "That hurt..." she said getting up slowly. "Okay a Golem wont stand in my way in getting my Sparx back." she thought taking out her Pokeball. "Go Pachirisu!" she shouted. "Use Last Resort!" she ordered. The Golem fainted and she returned Pachirisu to her Pokeball, running again once she fount Sparx he was fainted and injured badly, "Sparx!" she shouted running up to him. "Oh no."

mew three

Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2007
    Blizzard looked at the sparx with pitty.
    "hey Rukia! catch!" he yelled.
    Blizzard through a rivive over to her to heal shinx.
    "Hope that works" he said with a worried look on his face.

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    "Thanks Blizz." she said and sprade (sp?) some of the revive on Shinx. "Sparx? Can you here me?" Rukia asked. "Sh-Shinx?" Shinx opened up his eyes slowly. "Shinx!" Shinx jumped ontop of Rukia and she fell over. She laughed. "I was so worried." she said smiling.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    mew three.

This kind of post.

Does not really,

Count as four lines.

Because it's not four lines.

You know?

This is my grace warning, because I feel nice. I think you're all pushing the four lines minimum rule, and I mean REALLY pushing it. I suggest you join the Riven Academy learning RP. All three of you, who have just posted. Because to be quite honest, you need some work.

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    OOC: so sry. i was out all morning.

IC: Donny and Boxer were running as fast as they could toward the Celestic ruins. "Hey Boxer, I wonder if anyone is in there." Boxer gave Donny a nod which meant something along the lines of "Probably." "I agree," said Donny.

(OOC: and..FLASHBACK!!!)
    "What do you mean not here? I called Maylene in advance and told her I wanted a challenge?" said Donny in a rage. He was talking to one of the trainers in Maylene's gym. He told him that she went to observe strange activity.

(OOC: end of flashback)

"Well, Boxer" gasped Donny, "looks like you were right. Based on the cleared path there are definitely some trainers here." "LUCARIO!!!" roared Boxer as he sprinted through the cave. "Right behind ya Boxer!" shouted Donny. After running somewhat, the fog in the cave started getting to Donny. "Drat! Gotta cover my mouth and nose." He quickly took out a tissue and covered his face. In the distance he heard human and pokémon noises and loud crashes. "Boxer! Let's hurry!"

Last edited:

chomp

Mors Ontologica
    Years
    OOC: That was some uncontrollable spam right there

IC:

Chres paced in the cave, unsure what to do now. Those kids had run off into a hole, and then a guy had tried to thrown him out, telling him it was 'off limits to the public'. He only got by that one by telling the guy a huge long story about how his little brother ran off into the hole, and that he should goand look for him. He watched fondly as Rico raced up and down, only pausing to slowly change direction, while Ferdinand messed with his spoon. Flomp was perched on his shoulder, still watching for things. He squawked to warn Chres of an approaching person. Chres spun round to see the boy and his Lucario standing at the entrance

"Slow down there man" he told the guy as he approached. Ferdinand began eying up the Lucario suspiciously. "Don't worry Ferdinand" he reassured the Kadabra, "I'm sure it only wants to be your friend." He turned back to the trainer, "Dude, this place is 'off limits'. I got told so by a big official looking guy who ran off into that hole" he air quoted the man, while mimicking his voice as best he could, and laughed. Ferdinand let out what could be equated to a growl at the Lucario; the Kadabra had never liked other Psychic pokemon, as he felt threatened by them.

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    "Really?" said Donny, "I didn't find anyone there." Donny Leaned against the wall of the cave to catch his breath. Boxer was locked in a staredown with the Kadabra. "Hey...Boxer...Calm down...I'm sure...He's cool...Sorry, dude, I'm a little out of breath. The name's Donny Jacobs, and it seem's you've already met Boxer over here." Donny got up from the wall remembering the creepy mist that made him woozy if he inhaled it. He walked over and put his hand on Boxer's shoulder. Boxer calmed down.

OOC: Lucario is Fighting and Steel btw

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Davis sighed, turning off the TV. "I guess it's time to go investigate, huh?" he asked.

"Milo... mi... (Yeah... OK.)"

"Staraptor. (Sure.)"

"INFERNAAAAPEEE!!!! Ape infern ape ape! (WOOHOOO!!!! Let's get going!)"

"Alrighty, then. Milotic, Goukazaru, return!" Davis called. two flashes of light emitted from the Pokeballs in his hands, and one Pokemon was left in his tiny apartment. "To Celestic Town we go," he told Mukkuhawk, exiting the room with the bird Pokemon. In a matter of seconds, they were in the air, soaring northeast.

---

"Wha--?" Davis dismounted Mukkuhawk, returning him and letting out Goukazaru. "What's with the mist? And the hordes of people trying to enter the Celestic Ruins?"

"INFERNAPE!! Fer ape infernape! (YEAH! I smell some action!)"

"Gr... Why couldn't I have gotten a CALM Chimchar to begin with?" Davis rolled his eyes, heading towards the entrance to the ruins. "Let me through, please," he said loudly, shoving his way through the crowd.

"I'm not at liberty to do that."

Davis looked at the security guard blocking his way. "Oh yes you are!" he said, smiling brightly. "Or my Infernape might have to Close Combat your--"

"Heh... You misheard me! I said... Go on through! But keep your mouth and nose covered."

"Will do," Davis said, smiling as he entered the cave, his hand covering his mouth and nose, Goukazaru's doing the same.

"This place is creepy, Goukazaru," he said, his voice muffled. "Why are we here, anyway?"

"Infernape ape infernape infern ape ape! (Because you said you wanted an adventure!)" the Pokemon replied angrily, scowling (although it went unseen because of his mouth being covered).

"Oh. Yeah. About that... Ooof!" Davis fell backwards as he walked into Boxer.

"APE INFERNAPE FER APE, INFER! (WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, DAVIS!)" Goukazaru shouted.

"Quiet you," Davis hissed, glaring at the fire Pokemon. He turned towards Danny and Boxer, noticing Chres and his Pokemon as well. "Sorry about that," he said, getting up. "I wasn't watching where I was going... So I'm going to assume the lot of you are investigating this weird mist, right?"

chomp

Mors Ontologica
    Years
    OOC: I don't care what anyone says, any Pokemon that talks coherent english without moving it's mouth will always be Psychic to me. Sorry for the short post, I wasn't feeling particularly creative

IC:

"Yeah, hi." Ferdinand was still 'growling'. Chres kicked it affectionately, and whispered, "Ferdinand! Stop it, I'm sure the nice Lucario doesn't want to hurt you, go and make friends" he diverted his attention back trainer, who had caught his breath, and seemed equally embarrassed by their two Pokemon staring each other down. He opened his mouth to introduce himself, and

"Line! Linoone!" Rico screeched as he darted past Chres, and, unable to stop in time, crashed full force into the Lucario, and it's trainer. Chres cradled his face in his hands, mortified by his Pokemon's behavior the second someone else showed up.

"I'm Chres. The Kadabra is Ferdinand, and the lazer-guided Linoone is Rico. Pleasure to meet you I'm sure... Donny" he said, raising his head from his palms. He felt Flomp dig his claws into his shoulder, and yelped in pain. "Ow! Oh, right I almost forgot. This is Flomp" he gestured at the little bird, who eased it's death grip on Chres' shoulder, and looked proud. "So anyway, you got any idea what's up with all the mist and earthquakes and stuff?" he gestured at the fog, which had thinned somewhat, "I mean, I saw the same mist in Hoenn, at Sootopolis, coming from that dead famous cave place up there." He walked down to the entrance, and looked around. Flomp then took off and decided to show off to the new trainer, looping and rolling through the air lazily as it circled the ruins, searching again for any signs of life. Ferdinand and the Lucario were now almost face to face, staring at each other with suspicion. With one hand, he began spinning his spoon around, which always reminded Chres of cowboys in old Westerns when they fiddled with their guns before a show down. He hoped it didn't come to that, as not only did the Lucario look strong, he knew Ferdinand could be a little malicious with his Psychic abilities

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    "Wait, what?" exclaimed Donny in disbelief. "Earthquakes and strange mist evrywhere? I only heard about it here after I tried to go to Maylene's gym." So, all around the world, huh?, Donny thought to himself. "You know, guys, ominous mist usually means bad news in movies, right?" Donny was starting to get tense and more worried than before. "Chres, was it?" Donny turned to Chres. "You said other people were down here, right?"

While Donny was trying to make peace with his new acquaintances, Boxer was still tense around Ferdinand, the Kadabra, and was clearly showing it. "Calm yourself, Boxer!" Donny shouted as he smacked Boxer in the head.

Years
    ((OOC: Rukia and Mewthree, please stop the short posts. Just because you're online at the same time doesn't mean you can make two pages of one line conversation. Even though I, too, did that once. And Rose Reaper, you are accepted as long as you think you can make long enough posts with that font.))

IC:
    The cloaked boy jumped off of his Pidgeot as it swooped into Celestic Town, allowing it to head back from whence it came. He stretched as he looked around the town. Releasing his Houndoom from its Pokeball, he began considering things aloud. "I think the Celestic elder may have some information I could use," he whispered. "And since it doesn't look like a good idea to enter the ruins, I don't think there's a better choice." As he started to the elder's relatively large house, he noticed several people clustered up at the ruins' entrance. Ack. This won't end well if they get in. "Stop!" he shouted, sliding down the steep slope to land near the cave. "...I seriously don't suggest you go in there," he told them, his Houndoom blocking the cave entrance. He tried to come up with a workable reason, but couldn't. His brain locked up in front of crowds, so he simply stood there blocking the ruins.

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Listening to him would be good for your health. You know that mist isn't mist. It's actually a toxic gas released from the rocks that were cracked during the earthquake. Breathing them in causes dizziness and nausea and further exposure could lead to serious health issues. It's advisable that you all move away from all possible contact with the fumes."

Shine moved forward confidently as though her words were absolutely true and not made up on the spot. She had gone to the Pokemon Center and had a brief talk with the nurse about the strange mist coming from the ruins. She had no idea what it might be but said it was inadvisable to go near something that had that affect on people and Pokemon.

Acuity listened to her trainer's speech with amusement. After they had left the Pokemon Center and headed back in the direction of the ruins, they saw that a rather large crowd of people had gathered near the entrance. Exactly what they thought they would accomplish was unclear but the fox seemed to agree that following the nurse's advice was a good idea.

'Quick thinking on your part, Shine. I don't usually see you showing off the fact that you actually can think.'

The white haired girl didn't even seem to notice the comment and approached the entrance to the Celestic Ruins. The boy who was attempting to block the cave was unfamiliar and had a bit of a wind swept look about him that suggested he had just arrived.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    OOC:I won't do my font when RPing, I would like to use my color, okay?

IC:
    A young boy entered the Snowpoint Pokemon Center accompanied by a Roserade, the boy looked as if he had been in a harsh battle.Walking towards the front desk he was greeted by and pink haired lady.

"Hello, welcome to the Snowpoint Pokemon Center, you look like you were battling, do you want to heal your Pokemon?" The lady exclaimed looking at the trainer and his Roserade.

"Yes, it was a pretty harsh battle and I don't want my Pokemon too tired."The boy replied.He quickly recalled his Roserade to it's Pokeball."Return!"

A red flash went towards the rose Pokemon pulling it back to it's Pokeball.The trainer pulled two other Pokeballs from his bag and handed them to the lady.

"They'll be in tip-top shape in a few seconds."The lady said in a happy tone as she took the boy's Pokeballs and put them in a machine, the machine glew and emitted a loud beep."All happy!"The lady exclaimed.

"Thanks for your help!"The boy replied in a relieved way.

As the boy prepared to exit, a shocking report appeared on TV.Apparently there was and ominous fog in different places of the world, including Sinnoh's sacred Mt. Coronet, where the boy was headed.

"It is recommended that nobody travels through these places."The news reporter said.

"WHAT!I'm stuck here!!!"The boy shouted in dismay.

He had no other choice but to stay till further notice.

Last edited:
    Years
    "Thanks for that," the cloaked trainer said to the girl with the Ninetales. "I've never been really good at persuasion. My name's Jake, by the way." He stopped talking to stare into the fog, trying to find some clue as to what it might be. As the mist swirled, it was somehow... soothing... peaceful... to look at... almost... Hypnotic! Jake jumped back with a start. Where'd that come from? he wondered. "Remind me never to do that again," he muttered to no one in particular, probably his Houndoom.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Shine chuckled absently, staring into the mist as the boy had been doing a few moments before. "Not a problem. Some people are just a little spacey when it comes to strange things that could hurt them." She hummed for a moment then looked away from the mist to examine the cloaked boy's Houndoom. "Hmm, hmm. Nice coat on your Houndoom. Well raised, I think."

Acuity shook her elegant head in an exasperated sort of way. 'One moment you're looking all important and smart, the next spacing out about nothing.'

"Yes, but thinking about nothing is better than nothing at all."

'I'll just nod and pretend I understood that.'

Ignoring this comment, Shine turned a smile on the cloaked boy again and offered her hand. "I'm Shine Venn. Are you here to investigate the Celestic Ruins?"

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    "I hate this, how am I gonna get to Pastoria City now?!"The young boy said to himself.

"Excuse me, I see you have a problem, I wish to help."A cloaked gentleman said.

"Sure, why not?"The boy replied in a puzzled way.

"Well them let's do it.Alakazam go!"The gentleman threw out a pokeball which unleashed a humanoid pokemon."I'm Sir Blacklot.

OOC:I'll do the rest later sorry.

Years
    Hesitating a moment, Jake shook Shine's hand. "No," he replied. "I didn't come here to investigate the ruins. I came to research exactly what happened. But since I already knew some of what that fog does, I had to try to keep all those people from going into the cave." He turned back to look at the mist and cave entrance, but continued to speak. "Based on my own hypothesis, not only does the mist cause strange reactions in virtually all living things, but also seems to block most, if not all, attacks completely. Knowing this, I would assume that a Pokemon cannot launch attacks from in the fog."

Wow, that's probably the most I've talked in days, Jake thought, shaking his head as he zoned out again. "Oh, and thanks," he said. "Houndoom and I do work hard to train. Your Ninetales seems well trained, too." It's good that I'm not in Johto, or I would have probably had to fight by now, he thought randomly as he continued to examine the mist.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back