• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadows of Almia

Loveon

RAWR.
    Years
    The second Pokémon Ranger game (called Shadows of Almia), is coming out in the US on November 10. I'm kind of wondering what names they're going to give the characters.

So, is anyone going to buy this game? I'm definetely going to because I like Pokémon Ranger. XD

I also hope I posted this in the right section.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    You did. Yeah its shadow of almia. But what i really like is that cammy(the stupid bleep she is) said that this is the net big pokemon game. LOL or wut? Anyweh i played japenese version and i might by buy the english one.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I liked the 1st so i'll get this but i think the name sucks, it sounds like something a first time game maker would come up with before realising it sucks.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I never played the first but I'm still anxious to play this. If I like it, I just might by the first one.

Back