• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ShadowSpread [PG-15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Sorry. >3<!!!!!!

My dad's ER trip turned into a nearly week long stay and I haven't had time to get on yet this is no excuse and while my app is done, I understand if you don't want to accept me. -repetitive bow-

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • XD
    It's fine, really. I just wanted to wait for you to finish before we started. You're accepted.

Well, it's late, so I'll start this up tomorrow. <3 Hang in there guys.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • A dark world. Without sun. Without light. It was... wonderful. Echo felt at peace, at home here. Like she fit in. But there was something wrong. Something missing. The presence of Darkrai was always there, nagging at her mind, almost singing to her. Everyone and everything around her was nothing more than a puppet, mindlessly being controlled. Echo started feeling scared that she too would lose herself to Darkrai's complete control, and no longer have a being, or consciousness. She felt it creeping over her mind, destroying her. She fought it, but it was no use. The blackness engulfed her mind, her body, her being. She struggled and screamed for someone to save her, to pull her from these shadows. This hadn't been what she wanted...
    Her screams were lost in the infinite blackness, with no reply. Finally, she was completely shrouded in blackness.
    There were no more screams. Only silence.

Echo woke with a start. She blinked and looked around frantically. Outside her small cave, soft, slanted light dances on the rocks. She heaved a sigh and lay her head back down on her paws. Only a dream...
    Echo glared at the walls of the small inlet in the mountainside. Darkrai's presence sang in her mind. If she concentrated, she could hardly feel it, but it was always there, asking her to come back. Back to the Shadow World...
    "How can I go back," Echo said aloud, to no one in particular, "When I know I'll end up dying?"
    Something in her told her that she wouldn't die, she would finally be alive. Be free. The feeling filled her up, and once again she had to convince herself not to seek out the Shadow World.
    "Stupid..." she sighed, standing up and stretching her limps before making her way to the edge of the cave. Nigh would fall soon... and then she was to go see how ShadowSpread was progressing. See how much more light the world had unknowingly lost.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • It had been some time since Glare had lost her Master to the Galactic geeks. Since then she had been wandering from town to town, trying to get by little by little. This morning she was wandering through a half deserted village. Over night, what the humans had commonly named the 'Shadow Spread' on the news, had spread even closer to where Glare was. Some of the humans had fled the village, while other loyally stayed put, not wanting to run away from their so called 'Fate'. Glare spat at the ground at the very thought. Glare didn't believe in fate, and if there was so called fate, then she would confront it when the time came. She came to a bakery where the Baker was packing up everything. It appeared that he was leaving the village as well. His children ran into the car and a gorgeous lady stepped out carry what looked to be extremely heavy bags. The wedding ring slipped delicately on her finger made it obvious she was married to the Baker. Glare's stomach growled loudly, and she curled over a little. It must have been some time since she ate anything. Even though she would have preferred a little meet, Glare had learned to make do with what was around her, and right now it was a Bakery full of pastries and cakes. She stumbled over the the Baker who was getting everything ready in his shop, Glare's eyes were falsely glazed over with tears as she looked up at the man. She tilted her head to the side and allowed her stomach to growl. As it did, she furthered her acting by reacting as though the sound inflicted pain.

"-Vile" she mutter gently before closing her eyes and falling to the ground, hoping to get some food.

"Oh dear! You poor creature! You look absolutely starved!" The man stated while running behind the counter and pulling out as much bread, pastries and cakes as he could. He knelt on the floor and cupped her head in his hand. With his bulky skilled fingers, he parted her lips and slipped a bit of bread into it. When the sensation of food touched Glare's tongue, she softly chewed on it. The Baker smiled in relief and stood up as Glare opened her eyes and moved herself into a sitting position. "You can have everything that's here. Help yourself to it. I have no need for it anymore." Glare looked up at him, and forced a smile before he walked out of the door.

When the Baker had gotten into his car, Glare snickered to herself and chomped down quickly on all the delectables in front of her. The smile on her mouth widened and soon she had a full belly and one last slice of cake. She had felt even better since some of the pastries had chunks of meat in them. All together it was quite a feast for the wild Weavile. Nomming down on her last slice of cake, she walked back out into the street. People were running frantically around, the last lots of people who wanted to leave, were now leaving. A women bumped into Glare, causing her cake to fly out of her hands and smack her right in the face. Her face twitched with anger, and with so much power of anger she cried extremely loudly. "YOU B*ST*RDS!" Although to the humans it justed sounded like an extremely loud "WEA WEAAAAVILE!". And with that cry, an huge Ice beam came from the small Glare and froze everything and everyone in it's path. She grumbled and wiped the cake off of her face. She climbed her way onto the frozen beam she had just made, and got a gorgeous view of the village. She turned to where the humans were running from and saw something that she was looking for. A huge dome of darkness was casting a forever increasing shadow over the places around it. "There you are." Glare spoke to herself, understanding that somewhere in there was Darkrai. It wasn't the Pokémon's fault that Glare's master Gerald was killed by the Galactic geeks, but Glare didn't want to sit around and be under the control of some bigged up Pokémon who she didn't see fit as any kind of ruler. Glare felt the necklace around her neck and closed her eyes. "I can't do it on my own."

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry short post, havn't had much time.

IC: "You will die at my hand, young one. I see great potential in your being." "Your just a dream!" "Am I really? We'll just have to wait a see, now won't we." Shiro's freedom from the Galactic lab ended coldly. Darkrai was corrupting him with his evil darkness in his sleep, he could feel it. Even with the close encounter back at the lab, Darkrai was closer then ever. It seemed his mind was flipping towards serving under Darkrai rather than defying him. No. It wouldn't happen. It couldn't happen. A world shrouded in darkness... Shiro awoke with tears on his face. He was crying in his sleep, thinking about all the people that Darkrai had hurt. He looked outside, the Sun was peeking over the top of a mountain. Spreading light over the dreary plains. Why Darkrai would destroy such beautiful wonders like this was beyond him. Shiro's journey toward the Shadow Spread would be a long one. He didn't even know if he would stop Darkrai, or if he even could. You can only know by trying. Shiro got up, the grey machine scraped on the ground as he moved forward. Damn this piece of scrap. It still stings alittle...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back