• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadowumbreon's half-hour sprites!

Kazan22

The Drumming Guitarist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2019
    ok since Lust Veyron moved here I guess I'll move my request.
    Can I get a Crystal(not the game) Scizor?

Ty-dy

Mew and Jirachi fan
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2006
    Can I have an Overworld of these two
    and

~Icestar~

#1 Warriors Fan
    Years
    tnt974: Good we need eggs
    Ty-dy: Here.

Guys, I'll be gone for the weekend, so take it easy on the requests please. Last one to post a sprite can close requests.
    You other guys: Egyptian Sphinx, I'm sorry but LV will have to do your requests when he can, since I'm not good at overworlds haha

~Icestar~

#1 Warriors Fan
    Years
    EgiFuX:
    and

ALL PEOPLE REQUESTING OVERWORLDS WILL HAVE TO WAIT 'TILL LUST'S VEYRON GETS TO THEM I am not a good Overworld spriter. It wears me out doing Overworlds from scratch so unless you request something else, I can't solve that. Sorry.

~Icestar~

#1 Warriors Fan
    Years
    Ok guys, I posted something new. Disguises are like Fusions, but they have the colour of the Pokemon you Disgused it with, (ex. take Pidgeot and Scyther and Pidgeot's base. Pidgeot gets Scyther's colours)
    Also adding onto Disguises, If the Pokemon has a special part on him (like Scyther's scythes (or wings)), then you add those on too.

In honour of the Vancouver 2010 Olympics, I am offering Medal Recolours to honour my country. They are gold, silver (if it has two colours two medal colours) and bronze (if three colours). if there is more than three colours it's your choice then.

Back