• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shakugan no Shana

flamehaze94

Jeste!
    Years
    Who else here watches it? I'm on the second season now. It's great so far!

The first ep should be here if you are interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaOLXDIGxQ4

Shakugan no Shana

[/fangirl]

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Re-watched the first season twice, now as well watching the second season, waiting for ep7 to be released ;_;

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I have seen the first season (finished it this sunday) and now I'm watching the second season. It's quite good. =) I thought the second episode was kinda sad. T_T Oh, well.
    Hey, anyone knows if the Movie is good? Do I need to watch it or is just a repeating of season 1?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    I have seen the first season (finished it this sunday) and now I'm watching the second season. It's quite good. =) I thought the second episode was kinda sad. T_T Oh, well.
    Hey, anyone knows if the Movie is good? Do I need to watch it or is just a repeating of season 1?

The movie is just a retelling of the early events of the first season. Seeing as they changed a few events and facts to make the movie more exciting and have more of a standalone plot, you should really just watch it to see the higher quality action it gives. The fight scenes in the movie are so cool. x_x But plotwise, it's not something you really have to see.

You should, however, watch the Shana-tan omake shorts. Nothing better after watching such a nice dramatic series than to see the creators make fun of such serious situations. ^^;

At any rate, I watched the first season and am currently following the second. Though I wish I could read the novels too...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Shana is amazing, but that second season is moving too slow >>

Years
    I've seen both seasons twice, and read the novels. I'm not allowed to read the manga though. >.<

It's illustrated by Noizi Ito, so ofcourse I just had to see/read it. I loooove it. : D

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Shana is amazing, but that second season is moving too slow >>

Yea, there hasn't been a decent plot-moving fight since the second episode. (that Tomogara in the third episode obviously doesn't count) But I've reserved myself to hoping that all this build-up will pay off soon enough. And the seventh episode is looking interesting to me, if just because things will shift away from Konoe a bit and over to Ike for once~

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hmm yeah I haven't seen much plot development and action as well, except for
    Spoiler:

As for the movie..like mentioned earlier it basically is a re-telling of the first season, but some events have been changed around abit and it looks better..but other then that it just felt like a recap to me x_x

Time for a question to get a discussion going here. Read at own risk:

Spoiler:

Back