• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaneypoo17 And Darkdragon's Sprite shop

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Hey All!!! I realised that im quite good at spriting and decided to open up a sprite request thread with Dark Dragon! here i will accept the following:

RULES:
    1.only 3 requests per post... ONLY post more if the thread is rly empty and im bored :S.
    2.Be patient.. ill prob do them in a hour but if i dont.. dont bug me.
    3.i ONLY do pkmn... but i might consider it... if u want misc. pm me.
    4.when i say requests are closed... REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!!
    5.Always give credit... plz dont go around saying you made a sprite when you didnt....
    ty now request away :P

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • hey everyone, I will be helping Shaneypoo17 from now on (or he is gonna help me)... well, basically we are gonna work together. To see what I can do go to my sprite thread, I can do everything but it's still worth it to check it out ;)

I dislike overworlds, skeletons and huge overworld maps so please avoid requesting them. I'll do anything else but I will only accept up to 2 requests per person at a time and up to 6 requests at a time. When I have 6 requests I won't be accepting any more until I finish them, so please count them before requesting.

Who does the spriting for each request will be decided between me and Shaneypoo17.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Lol i only hav bout 10 more mins on comp. mayb more.. lol no1 seems to like this thread...

Years
  • k Shaneypoo you might need a little help with the Trainer Sprites...I could help you out...I'll PM you the Trainer sprite I made .You judge it and if you want you could ask me for help anytime..

By the way can I get a recolor of Celebi in XD colors?

Thanx!

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    thx 4 da advice :Dmuch appreciated :P
    EDIT:ill get to it in a sec... or DD can do it :D

Last edited:

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    tell me if this is ok.. ill edit it if u want.. giv credit :D
    or u cud use this 1

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Hey, just a little note. Dont call your art shops names like pixel towns because it's very misleading. I thought you had made a pixel town out of isometrical pixels.
    Next time make sure your name wont misguide people.
    I also think there should be a seperate forum for sprite requests but that's another story

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Yes plz! can you change it to... Shaneypoo17 And Darkdragon's Sprite shop?
    EDIT:dragon master heres ur request.. (giv credit plz)

Last edited:

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    :D jus chaqnged by avvie... tyvm 4 changing the title... much appreciated.
    EDIT:Dark Dragons supposed 2 do it... lol lazy :S that squirtle only took me 3 mins :S.

Last edited:

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    kk ill do that anywayz i jus finished a type change on magmar... its rly kl here it is :D
    water/grass! if ur gonna use it giv credit.

Back