• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Share Screenshots!

Diarkia124

The Jack Master
    Years
    The strongest Growlithe I've seen, but part of me doesn't want this to evolve.
    Spoiler:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Here are a few of mine! The shoreline in my hometown is the best place to be for Pokemon GO!!
    There were hundreds of people there all day playing. It's really crazy because before Pokemon GO the shoreline rarely had visitors!!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Here are a few of mine! The shoreline in my hometown is the best place to be for Pokemon GO!!
    There were hundreds of people there all day playing. It's really crazy because before Pokemon GO the shoreline rarely had visitors!!

Spoiler:
    Blimey your area looks nice based on that, looks a tad awkward to navigate for PokéStops though! The amount of lures around you there is utterly hilarious, how recent are these pictures? Curious if it stays like that two-three weeks from now XD

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Blimey your area looks nice based on that, looks a tad awkward to navigate for PokéStops though! The amount of lures around you there is utterly hilarious, how recent are these pictures? Curious if it stays like that two-three weeks from now XD

All of the streets in the first two screenshots are actually sidewalks. :D It's a park so it's actually really easy to get from one pokestop to the other. And they are really recent I took these screenshots on Saturday or Sunday. I was there both days so I can't remember haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Finally got them all Pokedex 145 ^^ ^^

Spoiler:
    Oh blimey, if that's true then you deserve a news story written about you! How'd you end up getting the region exclusives - did they hatch from eggs or did you travel or?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Found this guy while out last night; fiancé snapped a few pics for me while I was too busy catching one for myself... haha.
    Spoiler:

So happy I don't need 100 Dratini candy anymore...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Found this guy while out last night; fiancé snapped a few pics for me while I was too busy catching one for myself... haha.
    Spoiler:

So happy I don't need 100 Dratini candy anymore...
    Hngggg! Where'd he appear? Did you go out searching for him or did he just poof in front of you? Could not be more jealous right now :(

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hngggg! Where'd he appear? Did you go out searching for him or did he just poof in front of you? Could not be more jealous right now :(
    I feed off your tears... Bwahaha!

Nope, wasn't hunting for him in the slightest. Went for a stroll in town to replenish some items, and I was actually in the middle of catching a Goldeen when everyone in like a one block radius started shouting. My fiancé (who is not a huge Pokémon fan but plays GO) turns to me and says something like, "what's the big dragon-y thing on the screen?"

I flip out, use Razz Berries and Ultra Balls like crazy and got him. Haha.

Back