• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Share your ORAS Wonder Trade stories

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
    During Christmas, I wondertraded three boxes of spare legendaries that I've accumulated from my playthrough of past gen games. I mostly received zigzagoons and ralts but I did get a shiny 6 iv HA blaziken. It's a shame that I also realized that it's a fake cause it's in a Premier ball....

Years
    I just decided to Wonder Trade my HA Eevee's away and hopefully make someone happy. 20 Eevee's in I got a Ho-Oh from a generous chap from Norway. At about my 35th I got a Hidden Ability Chimchar.

Well, my day is made.

AmadeusB

Bafford
    Years
    I got a level 57 Haxorus when my party was around level 30, so that really helped. I also got a Ditto once and a few starters, that's as good as it has gotten for me XD I hope I receive a shiny or a legendary some day :P

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Christmas Day Wonder Trade was amazing. I came out of it with a perfect IV Adamant Mudkip, fully EV'd shiny Umbreon with perfect IV's, a shiny Delibird called Santa (lol), perfect IV Calm Yamask, perfect IV shiny Modest Gothia, perfect IV Jolly Meowth, shiny perfect IV & fully EV'd Bold Kyurem (I need to legit check it because it sounds fishy right?), and some other cool stuff I got for Wurmples.

It was a good day.

Years
    I am jealous of you people.

Been WTing away my extra IV bred jolly Buneary in Heal Balls these last few days and all I've gotten were Wurmple, Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Wurmple again, and the occasional "rarer" Pokemon like Gligar, Pelipper, etc. Waaaaah.

Looking at my WT box the few good things I've gotten were a 31/31/x/31/31/31 jolly Taillow with Pokerus and an impish Gligar 31/31/31/x/x/31. Hm.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I was just trading some random stuff, when I suddenly got a 6IV Ditto. That means I now have two of those (although I have a feeling, that this one's hacked, but whatever). xD

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I managed to get a shiny Slugma and a shiny Groudon from wonder trading sadly their ivs were shit and natures were less than ideal.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I managed to get a shiny Slugma and a shiny Groudon from wonder trading sadly their ivs were shit and natures were less than ideal.

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    I got a shiny darkrai inside a dreamball lol on my third gym, got pretty annoyed that I had an OP pokemon at my disposal so I wonder traded it again.

Pretty sure it was hacked too o.o

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2015
    I've been Wonder Trading a bit on OR a bit tonight, sending out some Ralts breeds that didn't give me what I wanted. I got a few decent trades, including a couple good parents for more Ralts breeds (see below).

Spiritomb - Relaxed
    31/31/x/31/31/31 (Yeah... quint-flawless Spiritomb)
    Nature isn't bad, but can breed a better one pretty easily.

Beldum - Jolly
    31/31/x/31/x/31 (Quad-flawless this time!)
    Not the event, so not shiny, but nature is decent and IVs are great.

Charmander - Bashful
    31/x/x/31/x/x (Just 2 perfect IVs, but it's a Charmander <3 )
    Good parent for future breeding projects.

Ralts - Gentle
    x/31/31/31/31/x
    - Has Mean Look, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak as Egg Moves to pass
    - Male

Ralts - Impish
    31/x/x/x/x/31
    Not the best, but it has perfect IVs in the missing stats from the male parent above. Good to pair with, if only the nature was a bit better on this one.

Chimchar - Rash
    Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
    No perfect IVs unfortunately, but can be another good parent.

I think that's enough for now. :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2015
    Might not be much to some people, but I was able to find my favorite Pokemon via Wonder Trade and GTS.

Scyther, Cubone, Heracross, Aerodactyl, Tyrunt, Kabutops

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2015
    I'm not familiar with the newer Pokemon but last night before bed I was able to get a shiny Reshiram with Pokerus (if not mistaken, 5 maxed IVs too) trough Wonder Trade, as well as most of the starters, Togetic, and a few other awesome Pokemon.

anniellewellyn

A Technologic Faery
    Years
    I got a Mudkip early on through Wondertrading, was pretty pleased with it as just a general game-play pokemon since I'm not focusing on more competitive stuff right now. Anything I get through wondertrade that I don't have I'll usually keep and plan to evolve/breed for the baby and then probably put back into wondertrade.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
    Legit shiny Latios, which was awesome since I don't have the Eon Ticket (yet) and I've got Latias because I have Alpha Sapphire :D Man this really made my day! XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I was looking for a good Treecko on GTS and some dude lied saying it was perfect IVs with egg moves so I traded my spare Latias for it. When I found out it was a lie, I got bummed out and sent that Treecko for a wonder trade.

What I got back was a Shiny Japanese Hydreigon.

Back