• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Share your ORAS Wonder Trade stories

Years
    Lots of Charmanders surprisingly, but mostly hatched eggs that were unwanted. I've gotten a few Pokes I've used in my actual team so that was nice. I'm hoping to get something crazy one day!

Years
    I've sent out a large batch of Bulbasaurs, Eevees, and Scraggys. I'm currently working on having a PC box full of Bagons, and that will be completed soon. I've decided to become a Pokemon breeder, mostly for the moves and abilities.

Bulbasaur-Just basic Bulbasaurs with Tackle and Overgrow.
    Eevee-A large number of the Eevees had Anticipation.
    Scraggy-Very few of these had Moxie.
    Bagon-So far, all of these have Rock Head.

The Bagons will be sent out on WonderTrade very soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    I wonder traded for like a week straight, an hour or so a day. Then, one day, I got a shiny Riolu! The next day I went back on and quickly got a shiny Budew. In the next two days I got Lairon and then Eevee! I have since traded Lucario, Aggron, and Roselia, but I evolved the Eevee into Espeon. While I was happy to have them all at first, they helped me trade for other shiny Pokemon I like better.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Lots of Charmanders surprisingly, but mostly hatched eggs that were unwanted. I've gotten a few Pokes I've used in my actual team so that was nice. I'm hoping to get something crazy one day!
    funny, I have got lots of froakies , only 1 charmander.

I got a shiny latios yesterday. Doubt that that is legit...
    I also gotother pokes i havent had yet.
    I have got 3 boxes full of single and 4 of duplicates, incl half a box of zigzagoons xD, and 8 eevees. lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Grinding poke miles, and getting this sweet lv10 magikarp with an appallingly suggestive nick name!

Oh, and if you guys want yourself starter pokemon, just breed your starter and trade them on the GTS for any other region.
    Preferably the pokemon you are trading should be female, as they are more rare and ultimately gain more attention.

Last edited:

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
    Well, for the majority of my experiences I've received a lot of crappy Pokémon during the day, although when I trade at night I generally get much better Pokémon (mostly rare ones and breedjects) in a shorter time span.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
    Recently I've getting a fair number of trades from Japan and South Korea. Actually it's been most trades on the Eastern Hemisphere. Find that oddly cool.

Years
    I did my first wonder trades today! Got a few Japanese trades including 2 Gible (a male and a female) and a French Treecko. My main trade I'm happy about is a JPN Naive HA Froakie with 4 perfect IVs. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    i got struck by the forum curse. I said i hadn't got many charmanders , what happens i got 4 yesterday.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    A few months ago I managed to get myself a Level 47 Shiny Gligar. And to make things better, it was not hacked. I still get this feeling that it might be cloned, but I'm still happy to get something that I really like.

Years
    I actually had a pleasant surprise with the wonder trade today I sent out a Zorua level 2 and got a level 2 Eevee I was pretty happy about it now to evolve it into an Umbreon!!! Lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2015
    I've gotten a ton of shinies. Today I got a shiny tynamo. The best thing I've gotten was a 6 IV level 100 victini.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Last night, after I got home from work, the first thing I got from the Wonder Trade was a shiny Kyogre from the 3rd gen. Hoenn region, with perfect IVs in all 6 stats... -,-

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2015
    So far these last days i've been WT'ing I've got pokemon I'm using on my team & keepers:
    Groudon - Lvl. 100,
    Pichu - Lvl 1,
    Cyndaquil - Lvl 1,
    Froakie - Lvl 1,
    3 Charmanders Lvl 1's
    Tyrunt Lvl 1's
    & also the occasional Zigzagoon, Wurmple, Ect
    My Team So Far:
    _3 Badges_
    Frogadier lvl 29
    Pikachu lvl 25
    Quilava lvl 18
    Tyrunt lvl 31

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Just got a level 100 Shiny Pangoro with 5 perfect IV's! Ive had pretty good luck on wonder trade, got a shiny cobalion once too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    saturday i got a diancie, and yesterday sunday i got a shiny terrakion, a shiny reuniclus and a shiny mewtwo.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2015
    Wonder trades actually been pretty good to me, had a load of starters and whatnot, along with pokerus but really want a joltik if anyone could help a brother out

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    A few minutes ago, I got a level 100 Amaura, with 6 perfect IVs, EV trained, holding a Choice Specs. and is also shiny. :/
    It would have been nicer if it was level 99 or below. -,-

Back