• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Share your ORAS Wonder Trade stories

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Well. I got a snorlax nicknamed " Your mom". ABCD sent over your mom >.>, Take good care of your mom xP.. apart from that i have got two magikarps in a row >.<

Years
  • The goods:
    A Phione shiny lv 1
    A Braviary shiny lv 100
    A Froakie Lv 6
    A Charmander Lv 2
    A Charizard Lv 43
    A Sceptile Lv 36
    A Snivy Lv 55
    And a Eevee shiny lv 3
    And I'm still thinking who in the world put a shiny in a wonder trade.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    I don't tend to use strong or particular Pokemon in the few times that I use Wonder Trade. I use the ones that, for me, are useless but with pokerus (so i won' t feel bad for the other players :-)).
    One time I received a lv 50 Garchomp for a Zigzagoon and, other times, starters.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I don't know why but I've been getting a lot of shinies, I always think there hacked so I just wondertrade them back.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I don't get anything at all these days. I can't be bothered to do it because I have horrible luck and all I get is Wurmple, Zigzagoon and if I do get lucky an uncommon Pokémon. I don't ever get legendaries or shinies of Wonder Trade. It's a shame, really. :(

Years
  • it's not possible for the new event arceus to have it's name show in english right? because I just got one via wondertrade that seems to be that except for it's name....
    also just go a mespirit just before...wondertrade is very odd tonight...

Years
  • So in the Wonderlocke I finished recently, I did get a few nice things, like Iron Fist Timburr with Mach Punch, and a Squirtle with 5 IVs (but not the max Sp Def though) and Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse. That was probably the most interesting thing I got as a whole that I could keep. I didn't use the latter but the former was on my team for just about the whole game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2015
    Once I got a level 51 Altaria for a Wurmple or something and I felt so bad afterwards, but hey, no one should completely trust Wonder Trade.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Well the best thing I ever got was probably PokeRus. I've never gotten a legendary or shiny.

However, I pump shinies in. I like to browse reddit and 4chan for free giveaways of shinies and stuff to trade and fill up my dex. I'll wonder trade about half though, I like to think some 10 year old got it and freaked out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    Well i got 1 rayquaza when i used trade for the first time at lvl 80,afterwards i am continuously getting diglett for 3 times,1 dusknoir and 4 shuppet,8 oddish and 1 pikachu and..........
    1 gengar with moveset
    lick
    confuse ray
    hypnosis
    dream eater

and the last month i almost got 14 zigzagoons. lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I used to Wonder Trade a LOT. Spent hours every day doing it to get all sorts of IV bred Pokemon and other rares. I got My Tyranitar who not only has 6 Perfect IV stats, but is also shiny from Wonder Trade.

These days, I don't do it. Like at all. For any reason. I used to Wonder trade for the free rare candies to level up my monsters to level 100. Now that ORAS came around, and allowed me to level my monsters to lvl 100 in 15 minutes, why do I need rare candies? I just release my bred monsters instead. I must have released like 100 Snivys, 60% of them had the hidden ability. Many of them had 4 or 5 perfect IV's.

Why did I give up on Wonder Trading? Because of the crap people dump in Wonder Trade. Why toss around my Hidden ability IV bred monsters just to get back level 3 caterpies, pidgeys and bidoofs? Maybe every one in a while, I get something. But nothing worthwhile. I can breed anything I want, and have plenty of nearby friends to get HA monsters. People need to stop playing hot potato with Pokemon, and only put monsters worth something.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Well, earlier today, I got a shiny Jap. Steelix. Haven't checked its IVs yet, but I was surprised to see a golden steel snake in my screen. ^_^

Calypsis

Soul of the World
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    Before I even got to my 2nd Badge, I got a Shiny Poison Heal Gliscor in AS, next was a Shiny Tyrantrum, though it was a female. It's not that much though, because I want some legendaries. :)

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • Last christmas, I was wondertrading every spare legendaries (minus the events) that I had caught. I received a bunch of common pokemon that you typically get, but among the crowd there was one that stood out. It was a lvl 100 shiny blaziken with adamant nature, speed boost and flawless ivs. However, I got over my surprise after noticing that it was in a premier ball...

Years
  • My first Wonder Trade landed me a Lv. 1 Fletchling, which is pretty common on Wonder Trade, except I was playing Alpha Sapphire (the only Gen VI game I own) and it was pretty valuable at that time. It's now Lv. 45, fully evolved, and is the star of my Battle Box because its Speed is more than twice the next highest stat and it knows Fly so it can avoid virtually anything.

I filled up Box 3, 4, and about half each of 5, 6, and 7 by mass producing Lv. 1 Nincada and Wonder Trading them until I got something I didn't already own.

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    I mainly do the famous wonder trade Wednesday's and this time I got a gold mine. I got 2 Arceus and a Jirachi. I felt bad cause I traded a whole box worth of failed bred pokemon haha. Gave an Arceus to my friend and kept the other for myself cause I mean it's God why not? :)

Back