• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Share your Pokemon WTF Moments

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Here's a few I can think of:

Pikachu defeating Onix and Rhydon.... WTF

"Kids which one of these Pokemon evolve into Seviper?" "If you chose Arbok, you were right!"... WTF

"Finish it off with False Swipe!".... WTF

Ash gives his Pokemon the electric chair against Tate & Liza... Thunder Armor... WTF

Metapod vs. Metapod... Maximum Hardness!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

I have to say, Brock has got to be desperately lost with a shattered dream in his hands for this.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Here's a few I can think of:

Pikachu defeating Onix and Rhydon.... WTF

"Kids which one of these Pokemon evolve into Seviper?" "If you chose Arbok, you were right!"... WTF

"Finish it off with False Swipe!".... WTF

Ash gives his Pokemon the electric chair against Tate & Liza... Thunder Armor... WTF

Metapod vs. Metapod... Maximum Hardness!

There is a you tube video that says theses thing in this order something tells me u just ripped it off

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    There is a you tube video that says theses thing in this order something tells me u just ripped it off
    Don't call someone lazy when you can't even take the time to spell correctly.

Anyways, I was laughing my ass off when Pikachu almost died. Seriously, his heart rate started dropping, and when they brought out the shock paddles I started cackling maniacally.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    AdvancedK9, I was going to post that one XD Let me see what else I can find. OK, more funny than weird, but oh well

The 4Kids rice ball thing which everyone must've seen about 100 times now

Spoiler:

Last edited:

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    AdvancedK9, I was going to post that one XD Let me see what else I can find. OK, more funny than weird, but oh well

The 4Kids rice ball thing which everyone must've seen about 100 times now

Spoiler:

Are they riceballs or donuts? And what is the black part I always wondered that? And zomg he punched Pikachu LOLz

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    That entire episode with Gastly and the Maiden of the Sea or whatever. Seriously? A ****ing mongoose?

Years
    The fact that Brock, the darkest-skinned character on the show, is basically a servant for most of the series. To his siblings, to Ash & his traveling companions, to Prof. Ivy, to Delia...

You'd think someone would be upset over that, rather than Jynx having black skin. XD I guess he's not dark enough for anyone to care.

Years
    in the orange islands this dude had a diglett under his hat. and the patch of dirt was still surrounding it as if it was on the floor. satoshi tajiri needs to explain diglett's anatomy, it's baffled me since the beginning.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    The fact that Brock, the darkest-skinned character on the show, is basically a servant for most of the series. To his siblings, to Ash & his traveling companions, to Prof. Ivy, to Delia...

You'd think someone would be upset over that, rather than Jynx having black skin. XD I guess he's not dark enough for anyone to care.

I guess Brock's skin color only qualifies as latino, middle eastern, dark asian, etc. Jynx was black hece the controversy. Me being latino thinks this is strange as well.

etking122

is bored
    Years
    My fav was in Brock's Heartbreak. It goes:

Ash: Imagine Brock... Married?
    Misty: Someday we will be married too.
    Ash: *Shakes his head yes*... Whoa!?

I think that's really funny!

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Well, if your talking about Pikachu beating Brock's Onix, it's bolt was very powerful and only when the water hit Onix and weakened it, also ironically providing conduction for Pikachu's thunderbolt caused it to defeat Onix. Also, I guess Rhyhorn's horn is a weak point and jolted electricity throughout its entire body?

yivx

Johto ftw <33;
    Years
    In the first movie when Ash said that Vikings mostly live in Minnesota.
    I WTF'd back then, and I WTF'd now. Except I lol'd more c:

Back