• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Share your Pokemon WTF Moments

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    For me it was last week's episode of Pokemon with the Metagross. Jessie's Seviper actually hit Metagross with Poison Tail and Meta shouldn't have been effected. I wonder why the anime never recognizes the the steel type immunity to poison for

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    in the episode where ash gets the marshbadge...he does not get it that the man is sabrinas father (i've seen it in german)

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
    Years
    Does anyone remember the episode where James dressed up as a Moltres, and a had a mini-monologue about it? After he did that Jesse said something along the lines of ``I think that came right out of his closet.``

I know it probably wasn`t intended to be taken that way, but it is now my most WTF moment.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    For me it was last week's episode of Pokemon with the Metagross. Jessie's Seviper actually hit Metagross with Poison Tail and Meta shouldn't have been effected. I wonder why the anime never recognizes the the steel type immunity to poison for

:t354:TG

It could've been the force of the tail swing that effected Metagross and not the actual attack.

Hk

HelenaKaty,;
    Years
    ahh, the episode of James in a bikini.. that brings back memories xD
    on a less funny note, i always WTFed at Entei in the third movie: *sinister echo-ey voice* "if that is what you wish" and the little girl, I can't remember her name, but she was scary as well :S
    does anyone remember the banned Porygon episode?

Bakuzen

Spiky Haired Sexual Deviant
    Years
    Favorite WTF moment:

When team rocket switches bodies, meowth gets James's body and skips around like a ballerina

Actually, scratch that. When Team Rocket tries to protect Weezing and Arbok from Poachers. Meowth uses his Fury Swipes on Tyranitar, and then James uses HIS fury swipes "...get a load of MY fury swipes!!"- james

James would be an awesome pokemon
    Ha ha ...confusion

It's a lot funnier in English
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApNfpgNBRjU
    Meowth sounds funny though lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I've got a WTF moment

In "Showdown in Pewter City" Flint tells Ash that Brock's mom "passed away" when in "The Family That Battles Together she "returned" WTF?

Years
    Share your Pokemon WTF Moments
    WTF!!!

Kinda freaky if you ask me. -_-'

Back