• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Share your PokePuns!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Hey girl can I Pikachu Jigglypuffs? Maybe later we can head on into town and I can Throh my Onix into your Cloyster? sry these am turrible

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    Hearing all these puns... I be saur!

Shaymin onna you for guys for all these puns!

I herdier puns were pretty funny.

Audino about you, but I think these puns are pretty funny!

Spoiler:

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    So many people talk Trubbish, nowadays. It gets on my nerves, and I usually have nerves of Steelix!

(extra points if you got the anime reference)

Years
    I heard you were Seaking for pokemon puns, you better Bayleef that I'll be Gallade to Raichu a few that some may Goldeen and others Absol-utley loves. If you find any of these a Weedle bit Onix-eptable and say I should be Ash-amed; I don't care because I find no Shaymin making them and you should Mime Jr own business because I know that it's a little Oddish to make jokes like these.

If you're wondering when I came up with this it was at Dawn in early May, I do recall it looking a bit Misty as well, but I don't remember because I was a little Drowzee at the time.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    although this thread gives off a bad Garboder, i thinnk ill stick around. for i think ill
    be a little Misdrevus and throh you out of here

Back