• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shauna's Shuckle Shack

Will you betaking advantage of the giveaway?

• Definitely!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Probably Not- Already Have all these Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably Not- Not Interested in any of these Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably Not- Giveaway is to Much Hassle

• Probably Not- Other

• Total voters

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
  • Extra spicy, of course :)

could you let me know when it's ready? VM me or something, please.
    I have more berries, but they're not so rare... I think you'll have them...

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Extra spicy, of course :)

could you let me know when it's ready? VM me or something, please.
    I have more berries, but they're not so rare... I think you'll have them...

Ok. =) Probably won't be till tomorrow or friday, though. I just spent the better portion of two hours getting the thread back up (thank god for google) and I still have homework to do.

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
    Years
  • Hi =) I have several things in your Wants on my thread, so just CMT.

These are what I like:

Shauna's Shuckle Shack

Lv. 50, UT ll Docile ll Gamestp, 06218 ll 125/157/61/158/68/170 ll Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defense, ExtremeSpeed

Shauna's Shuckle Shack

シェイミ ll Lv. 50, UT ll Quirky ll [Japanese, Movie 08], 07198 ll 160/114/114/112/119/115 ll Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball

Shauna's Shuckle Shack

Lv. 70, UT ll Careful ll 10JAHRE, 06227 ll 233/148/187/127/258/167 ll Recover, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, Swift

Shauna's Shuckle Shack

Lv. 50, UT ll Naughty ll ALAMOS, 05318 ll 141/111/97/141/86/136 ll Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Hi =) I have several things in your Wants on my thread, so just CMT.

These are what I like:

Shauna's Shuckle Shack

Lv. 50, UT ll Docile ll Gamestp, 06218 ll 125/157/61/158/68/170 ll Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defense, ExtremeSpeed

Shauna's Shuckle Shack

シェイミ ll Lv. 50, UT ll Quirky ll [Japanese, Movie 08], 07198 ll 160/114/114/112/119/115 ll Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball

Shauna's Shuckle Shack

Lv. 70, UT ll Careful ll 10JAHRE, 06227 ll 233/148/187/127/258/167 ll Recover, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, Swift

Shauna's Shuckle Shack

Lv. 50, UT ll Naughty ll ALAMOS, 05318 ll 141/111/97/141/86/136 ll Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis

Thank you!

I can't read it because of the CSS coding on your thread. A combination of a netbook, bright colors and my bad eyesight make it hard lol. Can you just do offers here like I requested in my first post please?

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
    Years
  • I can't read it because of the CSS coding on your thread. A combination of a netbook, bright colors and my bad eyesight make it hard lol. Can you just do offers here like I requested in my first post please?

Oh, OK, sorry. Here's what I have in your wants:

VGC09 Milotic
    10ANNIV Celebi
    Movie 10 Celebi
    Crown Beasts

...and a bunch of shinies I'm too lazy to list. XD You can just look at the pictures on my shop, if you'd like.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Oh, OK, sorry. Here's what I have in your wants:

VGC09 Milotic
    10ANNIV Celebi
    Movie 10 Celebi
    Crown Beasts

...and a bunch of shinies I'm too lazy to list. XD You can just look at the pictures on my shop, if you'd like.

VGC09 Milotic
    Movie Celebi
    10 ANIV Celebi
    I think that there is also a WCS Eevee, but I can't really read it.

Rando

Lives to Eat
    Years
  • Sure can =) Shiny Dratini for Shiny Magby is fine, if you want to attach an evolution item go ahead. I can breed you Chikorita for just an item if you want so you don't have to part with your shiny staryu if you don't want too

Great! I'll let Magby hold onto magmarizer. And how about I keep the other item a surprise? =] I'm on most afternoons.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Great! I'll let Magby hold onto magmarizer. And how about I keep the other item a surprise? =] I'm on most afternoons.

okay. =) Would you like Shiny dratini now, and I'll let you know when chikorita is finished?

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
    Years
  • VGC09 Milotic
    Movie Celebi
    10 ANIV Celebi
    I think that there is also a WCS Eevee, but I can't really read it.

Yes, there is. =)

Interested?

Oh yes, Shauna, I was looking forward to the giveaway, but now I have to go out of town for a the weekend. I was just wondering if I could have something reserved, if that's possible? Thanks. ^-^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Yes, there is. =)

Interested?

Oh yes, Shauna, I was looking forward to the giveaway, but now I have to go out of town for a the weekend. I was just wondering if I could have something reserved, if that's possible? Thanks. ^-^

Yes I am. And if you want to pick your number now you can =)

dspsp

Senior Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Hello!^^
    For the giveaway, i can trade you number 173-cleffa(:
    May i please get
    Lv 40, UT ll Modest ll Rialia, 17426 ll 123/63/85/115/119/103 ll Refresh, Mist Ball, Psychic, Dragonbreath? (:

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Hello!^^
    For the giveaway, i can trade you number 173-cleffa(:
    May i please get
    Lv 40, UT ll Modest ll Rialia, 17426 ll 123/63/85/115/119/103 ll Refresh, Mist Ball, Psychic, Dragonbreath? (:

Sure =) Just let me know when you're online

nm legend

Years
  • hey i can give you #4- chamandaarrr....for the tru arceus...me and the lil bros need it for the event badly...idk its up to you...thanks greatly appreciated and ill be able to trade later in the afternoon

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • I left my msn and facebook on your profile so we can easily chat to make the trade. It seems the wi-fi didn't love us yesterday. Pochama didn't get the trade either...

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    hey i can give you #4- chamandaarrr....for the tru arceus...me and the lil bros need it for the event badly...idk its up to you...thanks greatly appreciated and ill be able to trade later in the afternoon

Ok, let me know when you're ready

Back