• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaved or unshaven

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Facial hair is something I don't like. Sometimes I have to shave every 3-4 times a week now. it just doesn't suit me.

Years
    I still have patches on my face where facial hair hasn't even begun to grow yet, but I will say that I prefer being unshaven. It makes me look older for sure, and just because I like the feeling of facial hair. Usually I'll shave once every 30-45 days though, especially when I notice growth in my facial hair is slowing down.

Sirfetch’d

I prefer unshaven at all times. I'm not just saying this because of my lack of facial hair growth but I just love how much cleaner it looks. Even when I am able to grow a full amount of facial hair, I won't do it.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    For me, it depends on the person. I don't really mind it if it looks good on the person. I'm not big on appearances unless it's a celeb or fictional character or something.

However, my dad has a mustache. He's had his mustache since before I was born. If he were to suddenly shave it off for any reason, I would be devastated because I grew up seeing him with a mustache my whole life. That very same mustache he has never once THOUGHT of shaving off. Though, he has joked about it.

Yes, I'm aware this thread is geared towards guys, but hey... girls are allowed to give their opinions on facial hair too, right? :P

Poki

Banned
    Years
    I'm all in for No Shave November.

Watch out, ladies.

Shaved or unshaven

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I prefer unshaven at all times. I'm not just saying this because of my lack of facial hair growth but I just love how much cleaner it looks. Even when I am able to grow a full amount of facial hair, I won't do it.

Think you meant shaven, buddy. ;3

Personally, shaven. I have a babyface, and I don't think growing facial hair would really make me look older or anything, it'd just make me look weird. I love shaving itself, cause I love that smooth feel. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Shaven, all the time. If I had the money I'd get it lasered off for good! Like I tell my boyfriend: "when I kiss you I don't want to kiss what you had for lunch two hours ago also."

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I switch back and forth for myself personally. Sometimes I like being clean-shaven, and other times I like having some growth. Either way, I only shave once a week because my workplace doesn't like beards because of all the food.

As for other people, it depends on how they look with a beard or not. Some people look better with, others look better without. There's also the matter of their hair style and how well that works with their facial hair style.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I want to grow out a beard to see how it would look, but my managers at McDonalds make me shave it. I guess it's for the best; people obviously on't want hair in their food.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I shave sometimes, even though I'm not quite fond of shaving every time I do that. I don't want to be mistaken as some sort of old man if I don't shave my beard lol

Years
    I couldn't grow a legit beard if I tried. :( have to be cleans have for work anyways, so I guess it works out. To not have to shave for awhile to see what it would like would be cool though.

Years
    I prefer keeping my facial hair trimmed. It looks a lot neat and clean that way. I don't shave more than two times in a month because it causes irritation and I look like a kid without any facial hair.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    guys with beards are sexy

YES

I'm technically still a kid so I shouldn't really be in to this stuff but I love guys with beards. Or at least some decent stubble. I mean, just look at Ryan Gosling and America's Next Top Model's Phil Sullivan.

Spoiler:

droomph

weeb
    Years
    they look so goddamned cute because they look so serious omg it's like a puppy trying to defend its territory I just want to go play with it

Other than that part, I have no opinion.

Sir Codin

I'm bearded and I prefer it that way. For some reason it makes me look older and oddly I prefer looking that way.

Years

Don't you mean shaven? I spent a month growing as much facial hair as I could. It didn't go well.

I couldn't grow a legit beard if I tried. :( have to be cleans have for work anyways, so I guess it works out. To not have to shave for awhile to see what it would like would be cool though.

But you're white though D: happy to see there's some solidarity in misery or low testosterone :P

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I think facial hair is pretty cool, most of us look too much like a baby face without it. I already don't really look my age to begin with so I personally keep it.

5 o'clock shadow is my go-to (designer stubble) but I've been attempting no-shave November so far and I can't say I dislike the results!

Back