• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaving

Years
  • Another topic I want to talk about with you my dear PC folks is shaving in general.

General question: Do you shave?

If yes, then males:

Do you shave your beard, or whatever you think might be troublesome for you?
    How often do you shave?
    What kind of products do you use?
    Are you using aftershaves?
    Do you like to make your beard stylish?

Same question for females, but with legs instead or whatever you need to and without stylizing obviously haha :P
    And for both: What is the longest you haven't shaved in your life?

I know you do it folks. I started shaving my beard when I was 16, I hate doing that honestly, but I can't keep my beard growing forever because it itches me to levels of insanity much later. I have to take care of armpits and other parts from time to time as well. Also I can't shave often because my skin is to sensitive for blades, so I shave every 3-4 days minimum. I mostly use Gillette products, rarely Wilkinson and I try to use aftershaves every time.
    There was times I was stylizing my beard (goatee for instance) or kept growing it for several weeks, but now I try to make sure I have smooth skin every 3-4 days.

Give your answers PC!

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've been particularly lazy with shaving my facial hair lately :/ It's gone into beard mode :/ Normally I shave every three weeks or so as it takes a while to get to a point where it bothers me. It grows slowly but thickly, so I have to shave it off with a hair clipper and then get to it with a razor in the shower.

I don't shave anywhere else on my body (yet), aside from Down There when the need arises. I just wish I could afford laser hair removal for everything that isn't on top of my head!!! I'd be so beautiful and pristine!

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I don't really have to shave a whole lot yet(thankfully!) as my facial hair has been slow to develop. I probably shave maybe 2 times a week just to get the little bit that does grow in haha. I don't really want facial hair ever so I'll probably always be shaven.

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • I've got a giant beard at the moment. I trim my beard - on the lower neck and upper cheeks, and occasionally shape my beard when it gets too frilly, but for the most part I just let it grow. I don't normally use razors because it's difficult to keep the shape of the beard you want when you're using razors. At least it is for me. I use an electric razor to trim once a week or so, then my face looks nice and tidy. I don't use any of that aftershave crap. I do wash it, though. That completely mitigates the itchy beard. Every other time I shower I shampoo and condition my beard along with my scalp. If I wash it every time I shower it gets real stiff and doesn't feel right. But I've been growing it out since late winter/early spring and I haven't had any itching problems. If you like having a beard, I'd definitely suggest the shampoo and conditioner!

I don't shave anything else, although I really should. I'm a pretty hairy guy. I was coerced by a friend's girlfriend into getting waxed with her soon, so I guess I won't be super hairy for too much longer. I'm not looking forward to that.

Last edited:

Yukari

Well I don't have to shave yet but I am starting to grow facial hair... So that'll happen soon enough.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I keep a goatee and shave the rest. I tend to only shave about once a week when I'm going somewhere that I want to look clean like when I see a girl I like.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • well i shave my legs everyday lol. i feel gross if i don't shave at all. the most i've gone without shaving is maybe two days?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Being asian it takes me approximately at least two weeks of not shaving before I see another speck of hair on my face. So no I don't shave often thank god, sounds like a chore to be doing that all the time tbh

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
  • I'll shave my legs every other day. I might even go longer if I'm not wearing anything short. It's a pain in the arse so I tend to do it as infrequent as possible.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I usually shave whenever I can but... the hair on my legs and underarms grows fast. It's hard for me to keep up with it. I don't know if this is the same thing for other girls with hair growing fast but... bleh. It drives me nuts. x_x Most times, I won't shave them because it's such a pain in the ass. :x

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I forgot shaving regularly and therefore decided to be too lazy to shave my beard about two months ago. I still retouch it every one or two weeks (I don't know honestly).

Years
  • I do occasionally shave my underarms but I know I don't enjoy having hair that grows too fast, and that means doing it more and more.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I trim. I don't have enough facial hair to need to shave, and I'm still growing it in new places every day. But it's getting there, and I'm excited. I think by the end of this year, it'll be enough to be considered full. Will I ever grow it long enough for it to be a real beard? No. I like it short and stylish. But currently I only trim it once every two or three weeks.

Back