• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin for trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Hey guys, i have a legit UT Shaymin for trade at the moment, it has a hasty nature with the following stats:

HP: 106
    Att: 73
    Def: 59
    Sp. Att: 67
    Sp. Def: 67
    Speed: 72

It's moveset is:

Defense Curl
    Magical Leaf
    Leech Seed
    Synthesis

So if anyone is interested please post your offers and/or questions here :)

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Original Trainer is Panda, who i got it from on this forum last night. Caught in a great ball.
    Met in Flower Paradise at level 30, which is where you get it from and that is what level it is now, since it is UT.

FireLord01

*Looking For A Clan*
    Years
    Original Trainer is Panda, who i got it from on this forum last night. Caught in a great ball.
    Met in Flower Paradise at level 30, which is where you get it from and that is what level it is now, since it is UT.
    japanese or english?
    i'll take it if its japanese

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Nah, it's English.

fffffiiiiiiillllllllleeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    yea, its only legal if its japanese

if its name is in japanese ill take it, since its possible to get it with the japanese surf glitch, but in the rest of the world any shaymin is hacked

EDIT: okay its been hacked then, sorry i dont want it

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    There are no legit shaymin and there won't be for another couple of months in japan and the western world will be waiting until next year. This has been event hacked, so just because it's met in the right place does not make it legit.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    This should've been locked ALONG time ago. You can't get Shaymin at the moment, so basically the rules are being broken. I wish people wouldn't post pointless threads like this claiming their Shaymin is Legit, whoch of course, it's not, so this thread is considered as spam.

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
    dont care i want it

my offer:
    pick one
    lv100 latias
    lv100 latos
    raikou lv100
    lupunny lv100
    forrtress lv100
    kabutops lv100
    milotic lv100
    ditto lv100
    mamoswine lv100

name ifran
    FC 1676 2253 9136

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Those Pokémon are probably hacked in some way (apologies if i am wrong), you should be leaving this thread alone so a moderator can lock this thread. You shouldn't be selling a Shaymin and you shouldn' be buying a Shaymin.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    yup, this should be closed, dont trade that shaymin.

however, if it was japanese i probably would have traded you, since its always a chance of the surf glitch (without a external device, so i dont think thats "hacking" just exploiting the game)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back