• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin & Skymin Fanclub~

Shaymin or Skymin?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I'd imagine so. Hey wait! I haven't seen the intro or the cover! Who am I to talk? XD But yeah, it's not like having a legendary for a starter would happen anytime soon, that is. (Even though it would be so wickedly cool!!1 XP)

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years
    I hope we do see Shaymin get involved in Explorers of the Sky. wow i got off topic O.o. I wanna join. I like them both but i think i prefer Shaymin cuz he's hilarious, sassy, and kicks ass even when he's not trying lol

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
    She/He appeared in the intro, a pretty big spoiler for those who don't know the AWESOME Shaymin(Sky), and I found a Skymin collection keychain. I wanted to buy it, but it costs TWENTY FOUR DOLLARS and NINETY CENTS($24.90)! My mum said it's a big waste of money. SAD. And some of my classmates think Skymin's a fake pokemon by me. They suck.
    LET'S CHEAT SKYMIN TO BE A STARTER RECRUIT THE AWESOME SKYMIN ONCE ANY OF US GETS THE GAME! Whoo.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I hope we do see Shaymin get involved in Explorers of the Sky. wow i got off topic O.o. I wanna join. I like them both but i think i prefer Shaymin cuz he's hilarious, sassy, and kicks ass even when he's not trying lol

:D Sure. Added. Welcome to the club!

She/He appeared in the intro, a pretty big spoiler for those who don't know the AWESOME Shaymin(Sky), and I found a Skymin collection keychain. I wanted to buy it, but it costs TWENTY FOUR DOLLARS and NINETY CENTS($24.90)! My mum said it's a big waste of money. SAD. And some of my classmates think Skymin's a fake pokemon by me. They suck.
    LET'S CHEAT SKYMIN TO BE A STARTER RECRUIT THE AWESOME SKYMIN ONCE ANY OF US GETS THE GAME! Whoo.

OH GOD WHAT? I WOULD SO BUY THAT OFF YOU. GO BUY IT RIGHT THIS SECOND. HOW BIG IS IT? :0
    Your classmates need to PokéWise up.
    DUDE I AM SO DOING THAT (oneday)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Skymin keychain. And I so want it :D

I have a Skymin plush doll unless i haven't said before.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I have a Mario Figure >.> xd. I saw in the Market that they sell a Beach Ball with the 4th Gen Pokemon that Appeared before DP Release. Ex: Lucario , Weavile , Munchlax

SilverGlaceon

Fantasy is better than Reality
    Years
    Skymin key chain? Cool! I saw a Skymin wind chime once, but it was just pics. =(

What role do you think Skymin will play in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky?

I think it'll play a part like how Grovlye did in the other games. Being called "Explorers of the Sky" Shaymin/Skymin has to play a big role. If it were like any of the other legendaries in the Mystery Dungeon games then that would be no fun.

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    I'd imagine so. Hey wait! I haven't seen the intro or the cover! Who am I to talk? XD But yeah, it's not like having a legendary for a starter would happen anytime soon, that is. (Even though it would be so wickedly cool!!1 XP)

The cover to the new Explorer game is by far the best out of all of em.(in my opinon)

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Oh really a Skymin Card? hehe u cant beat my Salamence Delta :P

What role do you think Skymin will play in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky?
    really ? Skymin in PMD3? In PMD2 Shaymin didnt Appear....

SilverGlaceon

Fantasy is better than Reality
    Years
    Of course Shaymin/Skymin didnt appear in PMD2 cause no one was really supposed to know that it even existed! Cause it still hadnt even come close to being revealed here in the U.S! Of course in Japan they already knew about it though. Hey, cool I just realized that Platinum comes out today here in the U.S! Yay! Too bad I didnt get the event Shaymin...=(

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    I am slowly completing my Shaymin collection, so far all I need to finish it is the figurines, I have plushies, posters, cards, stickers, and etc. XD

I think shaymi will be like a guide for the main characters, or a possible leader, I have no idea, but of course it is a big role. All I know is that I want to get it because it is shaymin of course.

Back