• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin vs Heatran

Who do you like more?

• Shaymin

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Heatran

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
  • I personally like Shaymin more, Heatran's design is scary and dodgy for me :P. Shaymin is an adorable little creature and even though I've loved fire-types more than grass-types I think Shaymin is a better legendary. Let's face the facts, a cute little hedgehog with a tiny red flower and 100 stats in everything? That's pretty amazing :3, also it can transform into a Sky Forme which I always found kind of cool :D.

On the other hand Heatran, is alright for me but I've never been a fan of it due to a weird design and how slow it was also along with a 4x weakness to ground.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Heatran's design is so ugly, I can't even put it into words. It's borderline Magmar ugly.
    Shaymin is obnoxiously cute, and that's not a good thing.

Neither! but I voted for Shaymin anyway because I am a visual person!

Back