• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
Years
  • Yep. Trading shaymins. I have one up for trade right now, caught in flower paradise. Flame me all you want, or make offers

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • If its japanese he glitched it through the elite four or if its american he could have glitched it through the first city (to lazy to find the name). or he could have used ar and you cant trade those pokemon here.

redletters

The New Americans Clan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    I would liek to trade for the shaymin, interested in any of these?

UT 10ANNIV Lugia / Hasty
    T MYSTRY Mew / June 30 2006 / Timid / Trained +2 Lvls
    UT Gamestp Deoxys / Jun 21 2008 / Lonely
    T Shiny Charizard / Lvl 100 / Adamant / Past PKRS
    T Shiny Blastoise / Lvl 70 / Hasty
    T Shiny Deoxys / Lvl 100 / Modest / Past PKRS

redletters

The New Americans Clan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    Either way I'll trade for it. Would not mind a glitched Shiney American one!

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
  • Well i cloned so i have twp to trade. 2 are already been accepted, so its done. mod close thread

I will have more guys later so hit me up on my profile to see if i have any more legendaries to trade every once and a while

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Shaymin can't be caught at the Flower Paradise as of now (And E4 Glitch ones are not allowed here either) and Test/Demo Shaymins are not allowed here either, so as of now, no Shaymin can be traded at PC.

-Locked-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back