• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHAYMIN???!

pm_41

Gone and grown up
Years
  • Since the movie event is out (after reading a few posts), I am looking for the elusive movie Shaymin. I'll offer some events and Shinys.

Events Offered
    -------------------------

• SPACE C Deoxys UT
    • Japanese Gamecube Celebii UT
    Shinys Offered
    ----------------------

• Uxie UT
    • Mesprit UT
    • Azelf UT
    • Lugia UT
    • Ho-oh - Level 80
    • Dialga UT
    • Palkia UT
    • and many more...
    If you want something else, then tell me and I'll see what I've got.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Can I get the natures of Palkia, Lugia, and Uxie? Do you have any more events or is that all you have?

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
  • Can I get the natures of Palkia, Lugia, and Uxie? Do you have any more events or is that all you have?

Palkia - Relaxed

Lugia - Docile

Uxie - Hardy

And yes, I have more events but I'm not offering them. I do also have some EV-trained pokes, but i wasn't planning on offering them...

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Palkia - Relaxed

Lugia - Docile

Uxie - Hardy

And yes, I have more events but I'm not offering them. I do also have some EV-trained pokes, but i wasn't planning on offering them...

no thanks. By the way, the pokemon you're offering are not really worth the value of a movie shaymin, especially of how rare they are at the moment.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
  • no thanks. By the way, the pokemon you're offering are not really worth the value of a movie shaymin, especially of how rare they are at the moment.

i thought the shaymin were in abundance, since the movie was out...but then again, the movie has only been out for a couple of days...

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • They aren't in abundance, why do you think everyone offers so high for them?

Back