• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin1's Trade shop V2 With Shinys, Events, Eved and more

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I was thinking about offering you any of my evd shiny pokemon or event for that pktopia pikachu. Just go to my thread and tell me what you want.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Sure. I'll be waiting for you. If your ready to trade, just send me message.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    oh im really sorry i cant find my ds...would you be ok with trading tommorow???

Sure that will be ok. I'll hang on to the shiny evd dragonite for you tomorrow and I'll trade it to you for your UT pktopia pikachu.

primape01

pokemon breeder
    Years
    i have some spiritombs will you trade me a shayman for one?

my friend code is 4340-1997-9031.

are there any other pokemon you are offering. please let me know if you have a chickorita, totodile, or cyndaquill. thankyou. i have a squirtle to trade for any one of these and i will breed for a charmander and bulbasaur to trade for the other two. they can even be level 1. i do not care.

Last edited:

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    can i get the natures and stast of your shiny ev'd suicune plz

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    What are the stats and nature of your evd empoleon, evd mewtwo, and evd Moltres?

Back