• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shaymin's Ice Form, REVEALED?!

Do you believe this is REALLY Shaymin?

• YA!

Votes: 38 80.9%
  • NA!

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
  • Shaymin's Ice Form, REVEALED?!

hey look at the 2 pokes feet/toes looking. how come there shape different. even at a different angle it shouldn't be spread apart like that

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Shaymin's Ice Form, REVEALED?!

hey look at the 2 pokes feet/toes looking. how come there shape different. even at a different angle it shouldn't be spread apart like that

Well going back to the person who posted this....

I found some clearer images of the new Shaymin Formes reconstructed by pokemon-safari.com. Be aware that these are not the official images but attempts to try and produce what they would look like. They seem really accurate too.

So yeah...

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Looking at what someone said earlier
    "It's ears kinda look like wings."

If it ends up flying with its ears,
    i have lost all faith in Nintendo.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    It probably will fly with ears so yeh its dead.

Coming from the person who said Pokemon Opal was real...?

Anyways, I like the new form, but I recently had a thought...
    Perhaps it's a new Pokemon... And, like Phione and Manaphy, you breed Shaymin to get it.

Just a random thought.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Coming from the person who said Pokemon Opal was real...?

Perhaps it's a new Pokemon... And, like Phione and Manaphy, you breed Shaymin to get it.

Just a random thought.

o_o;
    But why would shaymin make such an ugly, MORE GIANT version? o-o

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • o_o;
    But why would shaymin make such an ugly, MORE GIANT version? o-o

Giant? It doesn't look giant at all. Giratina is GIANT. Breeding Shaymin is an interesting thought but not a possibility.

#491-Darkrai
    #492-Shaymin
    #493-Arceus

If Shaymin were capable of breeding, the pokemon would become #491 (Darkrai). So because the space is occupied, there would be no place for it. But because Pichu was in the generation after Pikachu, Breeding Shaymin could be possible in the next generation (if there will be one).

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Giant? It doesn't look giant at all. Giratina is GIANT. Breeding Shaymin is an interesting thought but not a possibility.

#491-Darkrai
    #492-Shaymin
    #493-Arceus

If Shaymin were capable of breeding, it would become #491 (Darkrai). So because the space is occupied, there would be no place for it.

I mean, compared to Shaymin, the new pokemon is giant.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Coming from the person who said Pokemon Opal was real...?

Just a random thought.
    Yes and just leave the past buried. Anywehs um im thinking if it didnt fly with ears what would it. Also it being a legend cant span its inbreeds over generations. Or can it?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • The shade of green doesn't exactly match, does it?
    The Pokemon's colors aren't exactly verified because these were just some clearer pictures of the new forme to give a probable look and design of the new Shaymin forme. We can't really judge upon the details of shades and hues of the two Pokemon, now can we? For now, I just hope it's a new Pokemon and not the new Shaymin forme. >.<

I love it if this creature was a new Pokemon, but I hate it if this was the new Shaymin forme. If you follow...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Actually its the sky form because it has no resemblance to ice in my opinion.
    same goes for sky form but you also forgot the newest update above the picture.
    Overnight, Japanese blog blue skY obtained images of some badges set for release at the end of the month to promote the 11th movie. These badges feature a clearer picture of Shaymin's sky forme, finally confirming it and erasing all doubt. As CoroCoro is due out in the week, we'll likely have full artwork and maybe some in-game screenshots then so be sure to check back.
    It may sound different because i couldn't copy and paste the statement.
    but the sky forme would make more sense since its the bouquet of the sky.
    I don't know how ice would make sense in that unless i must've missed something.
    Its sky forme is really weird because none of its new parts look like they have a purpose, except for the red part which looks like badly animated wings, thus the bouquet of the sky.(I know there is only one but it is possible to fly on one wing, just play FFVII:Crisis core)
    So serebii might be wrong about it being flying forme, but how much is serebii wrong?

Years
  • Actually its the sky form because it has no resemblance to ice in my opinion.
    same goes for sky form but you also forgot the newest update above the picture.

It may sound different because i couldn't copy and paste the statement.
    but the sky forme would make more sense since its the bouquet of the sky.
    I don't know how ice would make sense in that unless i must've missed something.
    Its sky forme is really weird because none of its new parts look like they have a purpose, except for the red part which looks like badly animated wings, thus the bouquet of the sky.(I know there is only one but it is possible to fly on one wing, just play FFVII:Crisis core)
    So serebii might be wrong about it being flying forme, but how much is serebii wrong?

Or maybe the appendages on its head are used for flying. Kind of like in some Japanese Animes. ^^ Just throwing out suggestions. And I don't see how Serebii can be wrong since it never says that it is 100% Shaymin's new form. It just says it has a possibility of being Shaymin's new form. You can't be wrong if you don't give a definitive awnser.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • YAY MAKONOUCHI! You said the same exaxt words that came out of my mouth. Its a bouquet of the sky. Bouquet is flower so sky flowers. Geeeee!

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Well.
    I guess you all have a point about FLYING, and not ICING.
    but if it flys with wings on its head, i'm still going to be pissed.

strawhat_luffy

Teh Captain
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 12, 2008
    I don't know why people think it's horrible...with the one on the cup it didn't look too good, but now seeing it other ways it looks fine to me.

oh, and, I may be wrong here, but wasn't it confirmed that Regigigas' new form was called the Sky Forme, and Shaymin's was called Another Forme?

I thought I remember hearing that on Serebii...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I don't know why people think it's horrible...with the one on the cup it didn't look too good, but now seeing it other ways it looks fine to me.

oh, and, I may be wrong here, but wasn't it confirmed that Regigigas' new form was called the Sky Forme, and Shaymin's was called Another Forme?

I thought I remember hearing that on Serebii...

Actually giratina's first form is called the another forme.
    I think regigiga's new forme name is still to be found or confirmed.
    Shaymin's form was called its flying forme.

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
  • It sure is interesting. But I don't get the flying part. Why would it fly with its ears? xD I can see the ice part because it looks like it has a snow covered body. And its face looks like Shaymin so it probably is a new form.

Back