• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shaymin's Ice Form, REVEALED?!

Do you believe this is REALLY Shaymin?

• YA!

Votes: 38 80.9%
  • NA!

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
Years
  • Shaymin's Ice Form, REVEALED?!

It seems like it's real...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Ok lol I deleted my old post to bump it. Now how can people be against something so cute and funny:
    Shaymin's Ice Form, REVEALED?!

XD is all I can say. Also I knew it. Remember the train explosion and the magnemite attacking. It changes there. Thats in the train the first pic.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    whoa!
    it's now cute. :3
    thanks for the pic, now I like it even more. :3

sooo cute.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • I really like the new Shaymin, but i'm still in confusion as to how if flies? The bottom pic doesn't show it flapping it's ears, so is it the flower cape?

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
  • The pictures Darkcookie brought makes it look a little cuter... but it's going to take a lot more than that to convince me that it's not ugly. >.<

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • Well I guess you're gonna keep thinking it's ugly til the movie comes out. I don't think anyone could have come up with a better sky forme Shaymin.

Cid

Years
  • I suggest Animangaboy to put the Shaymin pictures from darkcookie's post at the first post.
    Anyway, I wonder why guinea pigs turn into a dogs?
    But still, Shyamin's Sky Forme does look cute... ^^

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    hm. I have heard that the next movie is going to feature a few of the next gen (5th) pokemon, but I don't know if that's true or not :/

It could very well be Shaymin, as it's got the same colors, but on the other hand it could be a next-gen that simply resembles it.

any way you look at it, though, it's still pretty cute >3>

Excellent

Rap/Hip-hop Fan
    Years
  • he looks alot cooler now, the old version looked like a rock covered in moss now he's more like a poodle or something.

jerryonhere

Wonder if I may come back..
    Years
  • http :/ / www . pokemon . co . jp / index . html
    Go to that. It contains some information but in Japanese only.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Whoopededoo. Its a site we know about. Anyweh I was wondering. Are those watches connected to the clothes or something cause if you go to filb.de it shows the large pics of them and the watches go into the clothes or something. I like it.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • Whoopededoo. Its a site we know about. Anyweh I was wondering. Are those watches connected to the clothes or something cause if you go to filb.de it shows the large pics of them and the watches go into the clothes or something. I like it.

You mean these?

Shaymin's Ice Form, REVEALED?!

I think they just snap to the arm or something...

Back