• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

She hasn't been forgotten! ***SPOILERS***

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Yay Misty^^ Though I was hoping that she'd go to watch Ash but I suppose she's to busy with her duties as the leader of the gym... say did they only show her watching him or did they go through a bunch of clips of people watching him on the tv?
    ~Mandy

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Kasumi, Senri and his wife, Satoshi's mom, and Ookido-Hakase (I think, haven't seen the episode but heard that others were watching..so don't think it's just Kasumi to hint at something >_>) were all watching.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Thanks ETR, I was just sort of wondering what it was like^^

Years
    Woo hoo, Misty got a two second appearence. Along with everyone else stuck in Kanto.

I don't see how this proves Misty is coming back (some people are going crazy about it), but oh well.
    Didn't Ash and Misty have a.....you know.....thing together, or is Ash aimin for May now? Oh what a world!
    Depends on how you view the show.

The average person will probably say Ash and Misty had a crush on each other.

Ash doesn't like any girls in my opinion. May doesn't like Ash. Misty liked Ash but got over him/moved on/it doesn't matter because I don't think she's coming back.

But none of this is actually OFFICIAL so... yeah.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    At the smallest amount she'll be on 1 show because at the end of the Princess and the Togepi they said that Ash promised that he was going to visit her at the gym when he was done in hoenn and I'm hoping that the writers didn't change their minds and decide to not show Misty again.*crosses fingers*

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    2 seconds of gold :). I'm hoping this is a sign of a return but It isn't enough evidence. I won't truly believe she is back until she actually starts following the group again. (Hope she does)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Kasumi, Senri and his wife, Satoshi's mom, and Ookido-Hakase (I think, haven't seen the episode but heard that others were watching..so don't think it's just Kasumi to hint at something >_>) were all watching
    Clair: Who are Senri and OOkido-Hakase?
    Crystal Clair: They're Norman and Professor Oak. ETR likes to use Japanese names.
    Clair: Well anyway, I'm pretty happy Misty showed up in the Earth version of Pokemon for you guys. We get another ultra awesome series where May and Richie are romantic lovers and Ash and Misty are married.
    Crystal Clair: That pic is really nice. I'll save it on my pc. She's soooo cute. And who knows if she'll come over to Houen in the end.
    Clair: You never know.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Oh yeah. I know this. They had pics of this for awhile on Serebii.net. I'm sure they're still up, but it has been a bit since I was there last.

Years
    Im glad that Misty was showed in the episode watching a Hoenn Region pokemon battle that Ash was involved in... but what has left me clueless is how did Misty know that Ash was in a pokemon battle that was being broadcasted from the Hoenn Region on TV

I think that Ash informed Misty to watch that certain pokemon battle he was in by calling her home phone number or via e-mail and broke the good news to her

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    It's a big tournament, why wouldn't they announce it being broadcast around the globe? We know that Masato saw Satoshi's battles in the Jouto League when he clearly lives in Houen. Plus she's a Gym Leader now. Pretty sure they're all informed about this stuff.

Back