• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SheepAtogs breeding projects thread

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
Years
  • totodile
    male
    adamant
    dragon dance/dragon claw
    252 attack/ 100 defense/ 152 sp def.

rhyhorn
    male
    adamant
    curse/thunder fang/ice fang
    252 defense/252 sp defense/ 4 attack

UT NZ jirachi for both?

SheepAtog

FF VIII Phoenix!
    Years
  • stavross we have a deal. il get started right away :) the rhyhorn, lightning rod or rock head?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I would like a:
    Sneasel
    Male
    hasty
    Counter and Ice shard
    4/252/0/0/0/252
    with a characteristic that increases it's atk stat
    and with good IV's too. Please?

Last edited:

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
  • I would like a:
    Sneasel
    Male
    Jolly
    Counter and Ice shard
    4/252/0/0/0/252
    and with good IV's too. Please?

If you want a Weavile with Coutner Hasty would be a better nature so Physical Attacks do more so Counter will do More
    EDIT: Sheep i might be able to Trade Monday no promises though :)
    EDIT2: And Juupton Weavile Learns Ice Shard, and Fake Out is a very usefull move for Anti Lead Weavile with Counter

SheepAtog

FF VIII Phoenix!
    Years
  • Okay........... Thank you.

wait, im being pedantic here, but an adamant weaville will do more dmg with ice shard, ie a good attack boosting characteristic (atk+/sp.atk-) whereas a jolly weaville will be faster with less dmg (speed+/sp.atk-)

assuming you want a fast physical weaville these are your two best options. however, if counter is your big damage dealer then a low physical defense with hasty (speed+/def-) could be better as youll be countering back more dmg. thats a 3rd option but its risky, the reduction to def could increase the damage taken to the point where you get ohkoed.

and after chains has altered your request, with good advice i might add...

can you please request again with what you actually want. lol :) also ill be needing some tms :)

EDIT:stavross, ill pm you when im done breeding and ev'ing, like i said could take a week, but im aiming for less obviously...
    EDIT:chains thank you for helping my customers :) and ill hear from you monday.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    wait, im being pedantic here, but an adamant weaville will do more dmg with ice shard, ie a good attack boosting characteristic (atk+/sp.atk-) whereas a jolly weaville will be faster with less dmg (speed+/sp.atk-)

assuming you want a fast physical weaville these are your two best options. however, if counter is your big damage dealer then a low physical defense with hasty (speed+/def-) could be better as youll be countering back more dmg. thats a 3rd option but its risky, the reduction to def could increase the damage taken to the point where you get ohkoed.

and after chains has altered your request, with good advice i might add...

can you please request again with what you actually want. lol :) also ill be needing some tms :)

EDIT:stavross, ill pm you when im done breeding and ev'ing, like i said could take a week, but im aiming for less obviously...
    EDIT:chains thank you for helping my customers :) and ill hear from you monday.

OK. I would like to have a:
    Sneasel
    Male
    hasty
    Counter and Ice shard
    4/252/0/0/0/252
    and with good IV's too. But I even want it to have 383 speed stat when it's ev trained too.

SheepAtog

FF VIII Phoenix!
    Years
  • for it to have a 383 speed stat it needs a max iv in speed and a hasty nature and 252 effort points. all of this i can do.

Years
  • Hello i would like it if you could iv breed me this

pokemon name: torkoal
    nature: relaxed or bold nature
    egg moves required: eruption
    tms required: none

thank you if you can breed me this. if not its cool

SheepAtog

FF VIII Phoenix!
    Years
  • shiny rotom: torkoals i have and eruption is easily egged. ill breed you one and try for good ivs :) il put you on my list of things to do

Back