• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SheezyArt!

Years
    Ackack I hope this isn't against the rules or anything..but I want to show everyone SheezyArt. :3 We just started the site up and we're at a fresh start. I was wondering if any artists here would like to join? ^_^ It's basically like any other art site out there with one Upside! Almost every art site's Terms of Services states that any art you post on their webpage they could use; SheezyArt is different! :D We don't take any of your artwork without your permission no matter what so your art is safe. X3 Another good thing about SheezyArt is the fact that the Admins and Mods will actually listen to the members about what they have to say.. ^^

If anyone is interested: SheezyArt!

Last edited:

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Ahh, the art is WONDERFUL, Wheeeee... Aww.. the dragons are so cutie *hugs*.. I wish i had one :(. Anyhow your no suppose to post links unless they have something to do with Anime or gaming.. but i will let it pass since there so cute *aww*

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Mmm... interesting site.

Maybe you'll become as popular as Deviant someday. ^^

Back