• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sheik

Shiek

• Boy

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Girl

Votes: 30 85.7%

• Total voters

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Sheik is simply a more Arabic/ninja-ish version of Zelda garbed in various clothing to hide her appearence. Still a female.

What gender is Marth?

Male. Play his FE game or watch the FE OVA, you find out that that tiara that makes everyone confuse him for a female is just a gift from his sister/financee who was the kingdom's princess (sadly, the kingdom got raided and I think his financee died and teleported him out with magic).

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Sheik is simply a more Arabic/ninja-ish version of Zelda garbed in various clothing to hide her appearence. Still a female.

Male. Play his FE game or watch the FE OVA, you find out that that tiara that makes everyone confuse him for a female is just a gift from his sister/financee who was the kingdom's princess (sadly, the kingdom got raided and I think his financee died and teleported him out with magic).

Marths fiancee and sister was the same person? 0.0
    Ew...

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Male. Play his FE game or watch the FE OVA, you find out that that tiara that makes everyone confuse him for a female is just a gift from his sister/financee who was the kingdom's princess (sadly, the kingdom got raided and I think his financee died and teleported him out with magic).[/QUOTE]

I was joking, but now I know more about Marths background, so I guess it works =D.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    How can anybody say that Shiek is a girl? He looks like a guy! He doesn't even have a female figure! Even the characters in Ocarina say that he's a guy.

On a serious note though, I'm not actually bothered by this issue.

SSK=Lucariofan - Just because Nintendo said something doesn't mean it's true. Just look at the mess they made of the Zelda timeline.

Years
    How can anybody say that Shiek is a girl? He looks like a guy! He doesn't even have a female figure! Even the characters in Ocarina say that he's a guy.

Again, Sheik is Zelda cosplaying as a guy. It's just that she's so convincing at it that people really mistake her for a guy, such as Ruto. Think of that famous cosplayer, PikminLink, and tell me if that's a guy or girl. I know the right answer. You probably don't.

Just because Nintendo said something doesn't mean it's true. Just look at the mess they made of the Zelda timeline.

Nintendo owns Zelda, you silly little girl. If they said it, it's fact. And by the way, there are two Zelda timelines. The events of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time made certain of that.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I'm pretty sure in the Japanese version of Ocarina of Time she uses her magic to turn herself into a male; which describes the loss of feminine figure. In our version they told us she just disguised herself. She's referenced to as a male in both versions becuase no one knows s/he's Zelda.

In the Smash series s/he's always referenced to as a she.

Last edited:
    Years
    Saying Is Shiek a Girl or Boy is like asking is Osama Good or Evil Shiek is a Girl it has 2 lumps on her chest which means Shiek is a Girl

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    LOL! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!

Sheik is revealed to be Zelda in disguise near the end of OOT.

Anyone who said Sheik's a guy is an EPIC FAIL!

Back