• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~shellos Fan Club~~~

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and can you post a new topic about Shellos, Skii? I can't think of one.

~Rene~ :t025:

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
    Years
    You can have it if I can get a clue of how to setup my wi-fi. :(

Shellos go out today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball:v
    Ps to skii umm you connect the wirless modem and well here This
    Or if you mean on the ds on pokemon screan nintendo wifi settings and on connection should show up if you have a network pass then enter it

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    Thank you for letting me join!

Ah! I just noticed you guys are giving away Shinies. That's awesome! <3
    I was just wondering, even though I'm new to the club, would I be able to have a ver.3 Shellos? :3

I know how to set up Wi-Fi, so I'll be able to collect it once I get to a certain section. :3

~~~shellos Fan Club~~~
    ~~~shellos Fan Club~~~

They look adorable. <3
    These are from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 coming out. <3

Alright, Ill hook you up with a version 3 shellos, blue or pink, male or female?

Can I join?

I've been hanging around for a long time.

I have pictures. Don't know if this has been posted yet though.

Sorry the picture isn't loading. I'll be right back.

~~~shellos Fan Club~~~

Yes you have been around for a while, welcome to the club, I will add you to the list.

I am back been away anyway this is kinda strange but i want version to with swoallow and spit up any way

Hey welcome back Tyranitar. If Skii cant get his internet hooked up in time, you will still get one, dont worry.

Shellos go out today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball:v
    Or if you mean on the ds on pokemon screan nintendo wifi settings and on connection should show up if you have a network pass then enter it

As you are the one with the shiny shellos for the time being, as I said earlier, you will have to give them out to the people on the list. Let me know if there is any problems.

Also, Skii nice new theme, your going through them like water.

As Tyranitar had mentioned in really big red letters, Shellos go out today. Because of this, I would like all of the people registered on the list to post here to "confirm" their reservation, just to make sure they are still interested, active, etc. Also In this post I would like: color and gender desired. Obviously the shiny shellos are only pink and one gender, so that wont apply for them, still post though. I will send a PM to all of the people on the list not in the club, but the people on the list that are members will probably read this post themselves anyway. This post I am making now will count as my post.

Well guys, this fan club as gone very far and aquired many new members. We have almost hit ten pages, and there are many members. Not sure if anyone except Skii and I know this, but the entire reason that this club was made was because Skii and I were going back and forth on the "Pokemon Name Game" thread and saying shellos over and over. Just a little history lesson for you guys.

~Jonbo

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and I will post a new topic about Shellos. Here's one:
    Did you think you want a Shellos in real life? If yes, which one?

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    Okay and I will post a new topic about Shellos. Here's one:

Yes I do want one. Blue obviouisly.

Also, just to let any shellos giveaway list people know, if they cant get their shellos today, it is ok becuase we will hold them until you can.

~Jonbo

Years
    Shellos go out today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball:v

I seriously dont have a clue what you are talking about.

I'm going to get my dad on the job later.

With an amazing amount of luck you guys might get some Stockpile Shellos off me.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Alright, Ill hook you up with a version 3 shellos, blue or pink, male or female?

Yes you have been around for a while, welcome to the club, I will add you to the list.

Hey welcome back Tyranitar. If Skii cant get his internet hooked up in time, you will still get one, dont worry.

As you are the one with the shiny shellos for the time being, as I said earlier, you will have to give them out to the people on the list. Let me know if there is any problems.

Also, Skii nice new theme, your going through them like water.

As Tyranitar had mentioned in really big red letters, Shellos go out today. Because of this, I would like all of the people registered on the list to post here to "confirm" their reservation, just to make sure they are still interested, active, etc. Also In this post I would like: color and gender desired. Obviously the shiny shellos are only pink and one gender, so that wont apply for them, still post though. I will send a PM to all of the people on the list not in the club, but the people on the list that are members will probably read this post themselves anyway. This post I am making now will count as my post.

Well guys, this fan club as gone very far and aquired many new members. We have almost hit ten pages, and there are many members. Not sure if anyone except Skii and I know this, but the entire reason that this club was made was because Skii and I were going back and forth on the "Pokemon Name Game" thread and saying shellos over and over. Just a little history lesson for you guys.

~Jonbo

Awesome, thankyou. <3

I'd like:
    Version 3
    - Blue
    - Male

Of course I'd like one, along with other Pokemon, that is. :3
    I would like a blue one! <3

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Yes, I want one. It will be a pink Shellos.

Years
    Awesome, thankyou. <3

I'd like:
    Version 3
    - Blue
    - Male

I can give you a Stockpiler aswell if you want SP. [Version 2]

I'd take any pokemon IRL.
    Pinkage. :D

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    Whew! It's been awhile! Looks like the giveaway is going well! ^-^ Let's see... topics to answer...

About the favorite move learned question, I'll agree with most everyone else and say Muddy Water. I'm not very familiar with Shellos's/ Gastrodon's moveset, but Muddy Water is cool. Hmmm... maybe Mud Bomb too. That's pretty cool.

Yeah, I would love a real life Shellos! As for which, it doesn't really matter much to me. Any of them would be fine!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and nice answer, waveguidebuizel. Anyway, here's a picture of Shellos:
    ~~~shellos Fan Club~~~

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare

Back