• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sherbert or Ice Cream?

Which do you like best?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Which do you like better?

I searched and found a 3 year old thread..so, I am pretty sure this is fine. o.o

Just for you information~

Okay I looked it up and this is what I found:

Sorbet (non-American) is the American Sherbet, but American Sorbet is not the same product as non-American Sorbet...and it still might be wrong..

Last edited:

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Sorbet is better then sherbet, but ice cream is better then both of them. :D Creamy, never too sweet and the flavors are much better.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Honestly never heard of sherbert or whatever it's called... So it wouldn't be write to comment on it. But i like ice cream so i'll just pick that D:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I like them both, but I do like ice cream better. If I crave something fruit and it is frozen, then I will eat some sherbet. ^^ But for the most part it is ice cream, but as of late I stopped eating ice cream(is on a diet).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Icecream. :3

Sherbert... haven't had that in forever ;;

Back