• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shibuyah's Pokemon attempts

Colin

TotW spriter
Years
  • Hi guys--It's been a while. I've pretty much moved on from hacking since it made my head hurt, but I'm still spriting.
    I've recently gotten into Pokemon spriting, but so far I haven't got much right now. ^ ^;

But I did make a Male trainer today--he's pretty much custom, except for the poses, which I used from one of the characters from Black and White.
    Now, his original design included a pair of goggles around his neck, but I don't think I did too well on that. < <;
    So far, his default name is Randal--what do you guys think?

:Note:
    Just to let you know, the reason the name Shibuyah is in the title is because it's my username at a lot of different places--if I knew how to change the username, I'd probably go with that. X3

*Edit*
    I was just informed that I needed four pictures here--I remembered I had made some extra stuff in the style of HG/SS a little while back, so I thought the three images would be just right. ^w^

And in case anyone's wondering--yep, you can use these. They may not be finished, but these are open-source. :3

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Your sprites are nice. I think may's hair is having lighting issues. And her hair looks pillow shaded.

Nice sprites, randal looks nice. Geez, i envy your ability to draw hair.

Colin

TotW spriter
    Years
  • Your sprites are nice. I think may's hair is having lighting issues. And her hair looks pillow shaded.

Nice sprites, randal looks nice. Geez, i envy your ability to draw hair.
    Okay Nimblethumbs--I'll work on May's hair and see if I can get it to look better. :3

Well, it took me a while to get it right--I'm normally not very good with hair, but I try. ^ ^;

A little update on Randal--I'm not so sure I like the side angles that much, but I'm not sure what else I can do to them. < <;
    By the way, does anyone have an idea what I can do for his back-pack?

Colin

TotW spriter
    Years
  • Sorry to bump my thread so soon, but I kinda need some crit.

On one note, I made the female trainer--but the thing I need help with is the male's hair. Someone told me Randal's hair doesn't stand out as much as Shannon's--I tried to remedy this, but I'm not sure it went over very well.
    What do you think--better, or worse?

By the by--would anyone recommend a DA account? I've thought about getting one recently, but from some stuff I've heard, I'm not sure anymore. < <;

Back