• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shift's DAILY Shiny Pokemon Giveaway!!! :D Read inside!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Ok, so I'll be giving out one shiny every day from now on. They all have been GTS cloned since I'm not allowed to AR clone them.

The shinies givin' out are only for those who have 0-2 shinies. But I might allow some exceptions(provide a good Pokemon, wot?).
    Also. Please do not LIE about having no shinies.

So here's the thingy:

People with 3+ shinies= Trade for the shiny.
    People with 0-2 shinies= FREENESS!

I'll start off weak, but then as time goes on, the prizes will get better.

Our first shiny is...

Shift's DAILY Shiny Pokemon Giveaway!!! :D Read inside!!

Crobat!

Oh, right. Fill out da form. :D

How many shinies I have:
    WHy I want this shiny:​

Years
    How many shinies I have:0 - At the moment im trying to Chain certain pokemon including, Ponyta,Mightyena but chain keeps breaking >.> and ive only started using my Pokething (that sense grass movements) sorry braindead cant remember o.o
    WHy I want this shiny: I want this shiny because, i have no shinies xD,and to brag to my mate who thinks hes all that.... then id be like " yo n00b lets battle" he'll be like "sure biatch i kick your ass" then im like " z0mg i summon j00 Crobatz0r" then hes like "PMG tis different colour,haxz0rz"

ok im sorry :p, yeh beacause ive never had shiny :(

(sorry i went nuts when i get into my stories i get into them lol :p)

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    spike69858, mm, read the post.

fl0, FC please?

ピクシー

c l ef a b l e -
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    How many shinies I have: One.
    WHy I want this shiny: Want sounds so commanding, so I'll say I'd like this Pokémon because I give away free Pokemon so maybe something in return would be nice. Also, it's pink which is my favourite colour. XD

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Sure. Meetcha on Wi-Fi! :D

Years
    How many shinies I have: Zero.
    WHy I want this shiny: I have no shinies. xD And I found out the shinies I DID have were hacked. So I released them and started anew~

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I post "all right" and "so too much i won't put it in much in this post due to that. your only shiny is crobat? (didn't bother reasing through the whole thread). I have a shiny Adamant Staraptor. which you'll probably classify as useless. But it does have a good nature. I don't like the shiny form much. so i'm just giving it away to someone who does. That all said, you need a Shiny Staraptor? It's all i have with the pokeradar. i'm not willing to give out my good pokemon. so shinies will do. they tend to have a low percent of having the nature i want anyways.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Sure sommerallys(sorry). Can you not be like the others and register me and go on Wi-Fi?

Itachi, gimme a second.

EDIT: I have way more shinies. And um, I don't really take Staraptors or any of the family. It's a sad story.

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
    Years
    How many shinies I have: Only one that I caught myself, the others (2) I got are probably hacked.
    Why I want this shiny: Because I don't have luck using the Pokéradar and because I really like Crobats.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    How many shinies I have: 18
    WHy I want this shiny: I have a shiny Golbat that I have not taken the time to get cloned and give happiness

Allen K.

At least!
    Years
    Jesus, I've just figured out that I have 6 shinies but I've never encountered any shiney in my whole life.
    Sorry to have flooded a little but your thread xD

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    @sommeramaryllis, just don't give me a Bidoof, Starly, or Shinx. I don't like releasing Pokemon. :[

@ Pikachu.Exe, register me please.

@ Fireape, read first post.

@ Konoro, it's okay.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Sure sommerallys(sorry). Can you not be like the others and register me and go on Wi-Fi?

Itachi, gimme a second.

EDIT: I have way more shinies. And um, I don't really take Staraptors or any of the family. It's a sad story.

i see. i dislike them too. Pokeradar time. i've been lazy/slacking. so now's the time to get hunting for some shinies. all though it is a bit late. (8:17 Pm to be specific). i didn't really find shinies real nessacary/relavent to get my hands on to begin with. But now i can find people all over the internet asking for a shiny. some ask too much. but that's out of the point. all right. i need to quit typing soon and go use the pokeradar. (not to go to sleep obviously).

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    No problem fl0.

Enjoy your Crobat, Benihime.

rellyms, go away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back