• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiharu's Pixel Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    And it is apparent, Esupio, that all posts must focus on the work ONLY. Do not go offtopic.

@Aquilamon: Try copying the image URLs into your address bar.

Last edited:

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    I can't find any problems that stick out on your work, it's really nice though. One the "Delcatty" sprite, it looks to me as though the eye is maybe too small? Well, then again, I'm jsut saying what I think.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Oh, WOW! These are amazing pixel artworks! The detail is so fine, and everything is proportionately portrayed =O I love the Hinata head and the doggie; very cute :)

Sleepless Shadows

~I'm am back YAY ^^;~
    Years
    There really cute i like the dog but maybe they would look better with a background for some of them,
    Just a thought.

Last edited:
    Years
    Sorry, but I'm not allowed to do any requests from this thread as it goes against the Pixel Art rules.

Also, please go indepth with your comenting, say what you like about the work and perhaps what you may dislike aswell. A simple one lined sentence for a comment is classified as spam here.

dark_fire15

Pokemon Trainer Colton
    Years
    Nice Signomi. Those are quite good. I like them. So you play gaia?I did but I joined to roleplay and nobody roleplayed. So yeah. I love your pixel art! WIsh I could be that good. I'm trying though! Maybe soon I'll be as good as you and we can be rivals! THAT'D BE AWESOME!

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
    Since Im such a fan of your work, and hope we can chat sometime, =D
    I made you this:

Shiharu's Pixel Art

Hope you like it!

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Wow, those are awesome pixel arts. I've always been a fan of your pixel arts and this shows why. I really love the last one you posted that you used on Gaia. It looks very detailed and the rest are just equally as good. My favorite one is the girl and the kitty though, it's kawaii <3 Keep up the great work!

Years
    Well, thanks for all the comments guys, and Desgardes, thanks for the fanart. It looks quite adorable. :3

Well, I suppose I'll show this aswell:

Shiharu's Pixel Art

Hat off, hat on. Basically same people with different facial appearance. I'm still a little irked about the shading, so I'll be editing this a bit more. But I'd appreciate some comments aswell.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    There're cool but I dunno what but for some reason my eyes think they look kinda different than the rest of your arts

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I really don't see any problem with the shading in your newest ones, but I guess it's something that only a professional spriter can spot XP Anyway, they both look really good ^___^ I like the second one the most, mostly because of the expression on her face X3

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I think maybe you're using a few too many colors for the highlights on the hair. Or at the very least you may need to just make the transition of colors smoother and more apparent. As I suggested with your other work, try adding some anti-aliasing. I think it would do a great job at enhancing your shading style. Also, I think the eyes are the last place you'd want to try dithering, as it would appear to be a shading technique better suited to maybe the hat (or heck, anywhere else you want, just not the eyes), and it seems like you even started to. Lastly, there are a few places where the lineart is kind of jagged-looking and unrefined, mostly around the hat and in the hair, but that's a minor criticism. Other than all that, it looks pretty great. You're lineart skills are definitely superior. NICE JOB.

DragonHeart

Summer Fun!
    Years
    *bows to you*

You seem to have a great artistic talent; I'm particularly stunned by the amount of detail and the shading. I also admire the fact that you can draw flawless, natural-looking folds in clothes... something that, try as I might, I cannot do. Another thing that I like about your art is that you can capture emotion in the pose and expression of each piece.

You are fantastic! Keep it up!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    She looks great with the hat and without it as well. I really like the blends and colors and all of that other stuff. Its really great that you are doing this. About how long did it take you to do it though.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back