• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shin Megami Tensei

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
    Who here wants to talk SMT? I happen to be a huge fan of the series. Can't wait for Strange "Bogus" Journey. It comes out the day before my birthday, so I might be getting it. And how about that P3 for psp? With a new female lead and an extend game line. (Original was about 100 hours, more if you have FES.) and other features.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    My friend swears by Devil's Survivor, so I'll probably play that soon.

I've played the MMO, Imagine, for a while, and it was pretty fun. I loved the whole idea of fusing demons.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    I've played most of the games that have been released here stateside (aside from Devil Survivor) Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2, Persona 2, 3, and 4 and the two Devil Summoner games. Definitely a fan of the dark atmosphere the series is known for. I'm looking forward to Strange Journey as well. Recruiting demons again should be fun. :D

Back