• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
The anime didn't actually catch up to the manga! The manga publishes once a month, and they only got to Chapter 33, when I believe they had at least 40 out when the anime started. I can't remember exactly, but I remember seeing a note at the bottom of the chapter cover saying something like, "Anime to air in April 2013!" and it was pretty far after the anime ended, so it was kinda odd to see, haha.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
That said, surprisingly enough it didn't end it all that abruptly. There were minor things that were made a little extravagant, like Erwin's speech, but that's mainly for foreshadowing purposes and to leave us with the biggest cliffhanger of all. :P

On that note, did anyone read Chapter 50?

Spoiler:

Years
That said, surprisingly enough it didn't end it all that abruptly. There were minor things that were made a little extravagant, like Erwin's speech, but that's mainly for foreshadowing purposes and to leave us with the biggest cliffhanger of all. :P

Spoiler:

Only for those that read chapter 50 or don't mind spoilers
Spoiler:

Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Chapter 50 spoilers!
Spoiler:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Was on YouTube and Node just released a video of them playing an Attack on Titan game developed by a Chinese indie company! The game is browser-based and it's awesome though I'm terrible at it aha. There seems to be no online option, only either single-player or LAN mode.

Here's a link to the game:
http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Back