• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies, Events, Flawless Shinies

Dragonheart20

Eevee Lover
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2012
    Sorry I wasnt able to trade today (unless you are still on). Can you trade on Monday after GMT -6? Let me know a time that will work for you. And yes the deerling will work for my dratini.
    ok bro, ill probably be on most of monday, ill just message you when and if i am on. and by the way, id like a chance to battle you. so if you wanna do that once we actually meet up, thatd be cool.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2012
    ok bro, ill probably be on most of monday, ill just message you when and if i am on. and by the way, id like a chance to battle you. so if you wanna do that once we actually meet up, thatd be cool.

Ok I'll bring my Lv.5 team. Double battle with 6 pokemon sound good?

I'm sorry, but I am not checking this forum anymore. I was on four forums and it got to be too many people wanting to trade all at once. I would like to trade, but please contact me on the serebii forums to finalize when we will trade.
    The URL to my serebii shop is in the first post of this thread, near the top.

Dragonheart20

Eevee Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2012
    Ok I'll bring my Lv.5 team. Double battle with 6 pokemon sound good?

I'm sorry, but I am not checking this forum anymore. I was on four forums and it got to be too many people wanting to trade all at once. I would like to trade, but please contact me on the serebii forums to finalize when we will trade.
    The URL to my serebii shop is in the first post of this thread, near the top.
    of course we could always finish up the trade after our battle but as you wish, ill be on in a bit

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2013
    I have every pokemon :D and i want the following shinys horsea dratini shix zorua litwick deino sneasl Mostly deino litwick and sneasl I have alot of dw pokemon so pm me and let me know

Back