• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies For Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Draco Meteor
    Work up
    Flamethrower
    Crunch

I'd be willing to trade for that. I have a Italian Naive Diancie, but it's a clone and I'm not sure sure if it's legit. Other than that Jolly Arceus (also clone). IV's aren't perfect on Arceus.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Anything in particular you'd want for for that Milotic? :3

EDIT: Saw you were looking for Groudon and Diancie, I have both of those if you're interested (Groudon is shiny)! :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Anything in particular you'd want for for that Milotic? :3

EDIT: Saw you were looking for Groudon and Diancie, I have both of those if you're interested (Groudon is shiny)! :D

I'm afraid I already traded the Milotic... I am really interested in the shiny Groudon though. Would you accept the Miltank by any Chance?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Already have shiny Miltank and Hydreigon, I was only interested in Milotic, I'm afraid :l

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back