• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies + more

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Alright add me. I'll gladly take that offer.

I completely forgot about this, I've traded it away. I don't have any of the other Pokemon you want aside from the Bank Celebi, but you can visit my store to see if you want any of my shinnies. The link is in my sig.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    Updated my For Trade. I'm only able to play on the weekends at the moment so sorry if I haven't got to you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    I'm interested in that shiny houndoom and shiny Crobat. I have a shiny Tepig, but sadly it doesn't have 6ivs. But there are other things in my shop, if you don't mind please check there to see if there is anything you want. I still want that corsola too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    I'm interested in that shiny houndoom and shiny Crobat. I have a shiny Tepig, but sadly it doesn't have 6ivs. But there are other things in my shop, if you don't mind please check there to see if there is anything you want. I still want that corsola too.

If you can get me a 6iv shiny Tepig(or any of its evolutions) i'll trade you all three.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I know I must be the 4545435th person to be looking for a Shiny Protean Froakie with nice IVS. I have several shiny Legends/Pokemon I would trade for one :) Please let me know

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    I know I must be the 4545435th person to be looking for a Shiny Protean Froakie with nice IVS. I have several shiny Legends/Pokemon I would trade for one :) Please let me know

What non-legendary shinies do you have? I looking for gen 6 shinies.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2014
    Hey, I'm definitely interested in your Shiny Houndoom, what would you be looking to get for it? If you want something specific, either i may have it or i may be willing to trying to get one for you, depending on what it is you want. You can P/M me if you'd like

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    Are you still doing the shiny Trade? If so how many per customer and do i need to give you a pacific pokemon or can i trade like whatever? cause i can bread you some pokemon for your shiny pokemon and you can take how much you want i'm not fussy.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    I have all the items (Dubious Disc, Razor Fang, Razor Claw) you're looking for; would you trade your zapdos for any of those?

Back