• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shining Meganium’s Shoddy Battle UU Tournament

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    Unfortunately it was a bad match because of that, real sorry man. Still it was a good match though. =D gg

Years
    Thoughts received your pm; he told me. But he can't be bothered to reply.

I've defeated sacred Mikey. the round will end after 10 days or when the other matches are player.

Last edited:

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Ok well im not going to keep PMing her to get this battle done, exspecially if shes just going to ignore it.
    So PM me when you can "be bothered" to reply.

Also isnt 10 days pretty long just for one battle?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Just updating; snake1111123 died on me. He last logged in on the 12th, I sent a VM the 13th, today is 17th, we have until 19th. :G

Years
    As the time is up and snake is not active Twilightblade wins.

The Fixtures for the next set of games are as follows:

JOSHIKINZ_94 v Colorado Avalanche
    Lickeh Lickeh v Chains
    TwilightBlade v wonjoon0330
    Shining Meganium v snake1111123

and the leaderboard so far is
    Shining Meganium’s Shoddy Battle UU Tournament

A gap in the board means that the player is yet to play that game.

Congratulations to everyone who played there first game including twilightblade as they were active. You have ten days to finish this one.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    TwilightBlade beat me by 6-0 gg and I'm going to drop out of this tournament

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    I just PM'd Chains saying that I'll send him a PM whenever I see him online to organise our match, this tournament is real exciting now. =D

wonjoon3000, please don't quit, we need you to stay in otherwise we need to get another person and it will be an advantage for that player or the whole group if Shining Meganium doesn't get another play. So please don't leave, it will muck everything up.

You will still have a chance to play some other matches in your group, if you win them you get through to semi finals. =D

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Why are you dropping out?
    I'm going on a trip!

I just PM'd Chains saying that I'll send him a PM whenever I see him online to organise our match, this tournament is real exciting now. =D

wonjoon3000, please don't quit, we need you to stay in otherwise we need to get another person and it will be an advantage for that player or the whole group if Shining Meganium doesn't get another play. So please don't leave, it will muck everything up.

You will still have a chance to play some other matches in your group, if you win them you get through to semi finals. =D
    I'm going on a trip!!

Years
    Ok thankyou for telling us wonjoon. I will now then give the win on all of Wonjoon's remaining games to there opponent. I may have to do the same with snake because: He's never online, never on pc and never reads vm's.

Everyone else has until the 29th.

Back