• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHininGNova's Pokemon Palace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    no prob! you can check the articuno ! you may also be interested in a shiny flygon ? the only thing is that its name is a french one, my best friend got it in his game. lv 45 nature pudique (-) (-)

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Kindly contact RNC or TwilightBlade, who can check you pokemon for you.
    Don't worry about the stealing it, as they are trustworthy and as such thats why I'm recomending them.
    As for Flygon, I have two different shinies, so I don't need another.

Years
    alright no probleme :) thank you !

by the way, do you know what legit.exe is ?

Legit Check (Legit.exe) is a command line application for Windows that checks a Pokémon for legality. It was released to demonstrate some of the features that will be present in Pokémod, and it is also useful for simply checking a Pokémon. Legit Check uses the standard 136-byte PKM files that Pokésav exports. The program was developed by Sabresite, who is also the developer of Pokémod.

The program can currently check for a variety of PID/IV algorithms and trash byte patterns. As of Update vB22, Legit Check also supports mystery gift files. Legit Check will not check movesets and stats, so please make sure those are legal yourself.

i tried with your articuno, here is the answer : h ttp://img44.yfrog.com/img44/8518/articunooo.png

just delete the space in http

have a good one!

Last edited:

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    I am aware of what legit.exe is. However, since I possess no flash card, it is impossible for me to use it.

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Not so fast ^^
    I need those stats first.

And thread now also includes...the Mighty TRUTH!!!!

Last edited:

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    what stats? they are all lv1:D but if you must:

charmander(shiny)
    nature:naive
    ability: blaze:D
    hp-12
    atk-6
    def-5
    sp.atk-6
    sp.def-5
    spd-6
    moves: scratch, growl,dragon dance

is this what you mean?

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Unfortunately, its impossible to calculate IVs with LV. 1 Stats. Try saving your game, then battling so Charmander levels up to like LV. 15, then give me the stats. Once you have the stats, reset the game and your Charmander is back to Level 1! ^^

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    unfortunately, the iv's were not good at all. you may however pick something else from my thread(it needs some updating)

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Well, okay then. Update it and I'll take another look at the jolly old thing ^^

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Stats on Salamence(Quatra)-lv100(adamant)(w/dragon dance) *Magnezone-lv100(modest)

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Hmm. I like the Salamence for sure. What are the IVs of the Shiny Suicune, and does it have HP Electric?

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Okay then, so how about the Shiny Modest Salamence, and the Adamant Feraligatr, for my two pokemon? EDIT- No trade... )=

Last edited:

pokedict

i spy a big pie
    Years
    *Weavile - Jolly Nature
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    OT- Revan

intereted in that, naturally :o

not sureif it'd be okay, but I see you'relooking for a shiny articuno, I have one but its of a hardy nature, would that be okay?

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    No, I'm not interested in hardy nature. Do you have a thread? If so, post the link here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back